Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

Or just have Tevez/Higuain upfront as strikers and Messi/Aguero on the wings.

maty619

Reaction score

Hmmmm yeah, Argentina are just gonna own at this World Cup either way :D.

Kizza

Reaction score

By all means they should, but I wouldn't trust Maradona for a second. It seems to be about him more than the team itself.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score

Korea and Argentina are my favorites for the Cup this year. Argentina because they will just own and Korea because I'm a huge fan of them :D

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Argentina will be eliminated the first time they face a team with a good coach. Maradona is a complete blueberry,he's just lucky he has so many great players to use.
Korea winning 1-0 so far, and deserving it. Boring game by Greece.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score

Greece played an absolutely horrible game. Aregentina's winning 1-0 in the first 10 minutes. Goodbye Nigeria. Taiwo is getting on my nerves like crazy. Hopefully America can beat England, but I doubt it because American't play soccer.

maty619

Reaction score

Americans can't play *football* ;). Seriously I can't wait for this England vs USA game it is gonna be great to see England get a dominant win before the knockouts ;). Wow, Messi played well but had no end product, annoying really because he is my captain for my fantasy team.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Seriously I can't wait for this England vs USA game it is gonna be great to see England get a dominant win before the knockouts ;).

:lips::dot:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Overall good performance by England,they should have won. Lennon wasted way too much tbh.
USA got kinda lucky, and need to fix the defense. Not a bad team at all anyways.

maty619

Reaction score

I can't believe we got a draw, I hate Green, lol jk, I just dislike him :p.

J...

Reaction score

Americans can't play *football* ;). Seriously I can't wait for this England vs USA game it is gonna be great to see England get a dominant win before the knockouts ;). Wow, Messi played well but had no end product, annoying really because he is my captain for my fantasy team.

Your have big names but it doesn't matter when they can't work together like the U.S.!!

WHO ARE WE BABY!! THE U.S FN A!! Everyone doubted us. England had the big names but U.S. had the heart. Howard was a fucking beast bar none. Rooney couldn't even get ahold of the ball most of the the game along with most the other big names. Go U.S. and way to show that Soccer has come great leaps in the U.S.!! Its not a win but a tie is good in are books!!

maty619

Reaction score

Football will not have great leaps in USA until you start calling it by its actual name!!! Btw, England have the heart, I suppose you have to live in a country to know that, they just had too much and that is why Green made that mistake due to his nerves that were due to his heart. You gotta admit Gerrard had a blinder.

J...

Reaction score

Football will not have great leaps in USA until you start calling it by its actual name!!! Btw, England have the heart, I suppose you have to live in a country to know that, they just had too much and that is why Green made that mistake due to his nerves that were due to his heart. You gotta admit Gerrard had a blinder.

Too much heart? Nope the words too much confidence but Im not ragging on England you guys are a phenomenal team with phenomenal players its just that no one even most the people here expected the U.S. to not lose let alone tie so Im a little, just a little happy XP Good game though we both put on an awesome showing.