Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I realy feel that the Champions League will be hotter this year than any other.

Kaka and Ronaldo to clash is almost innevitable.

Got my new hibs top today, Yogi 5 is printed on it. Role on season 2009-10 for the hibees :D:D:D

Soulpower

You know how its goes.

YAAAAAAAWN! ANOTHER EZ SLEEZY, OFF THE HEEZY, PREMIER LEAGUEEZY WIN.. FOR MAN U!

Sure, its only the first game.. but still.

1chiban

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Crystal Palace goal that never was. Bring in goal line technology ASAP. Also Hibs got off to a flyer with a 2-1 victory. Glory Glory

I'm a Bristol City fan (as well as a follower of Manchester United as you might be able to tell lol), so I cannot complain at the final result :D

Wrestling Station

Arsenal are on the run even with Adebayour and Toure are gone from them.

Interesting theory.

Chelsea didnt play well, yes they won but it wasnt that impressive; hopefully their Sunderland match would be a better show for them.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^Not with Ancelotti. It may happen Chelsea wins UCL this season, but don't really expect them playing good.

phantomgerald

CHelsea's boring, and we are getting less transfers than Manu and Liverpool. This is bullshit. Roman gives us money in the first 2 years, then cut off the supply. Fuck that!

Soulpower

Manchester United beat Bolton 2-1 to return to the top of the Premier League on Saturday after Chelsea tossed away its lead to lose 2-1 at Aston Villa.

Lol, Chelsea.