Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

ROFL...

Eventhough I never support Brazil anytime, anywhere... but they just saved the Soccer map from disgrace! Thanks God <_<

Reaction score
do you think michael owen will be a hit or miss at man utd. i personally believe he's a great signing on a free although he is injury prone.

the dark knight

either way im pissed the fuck off he's playing there. he just ruined what he's done to lfc.

Wrestling Station

yeah, anyone playing for United I cant stand him then.

Look, man united will not do good this season if they cant find a very very good replacement for C. Ronaldo.

I do believe that Man Utd succeeded because of that lad. Real Madrid having both Kaka and Ronaldo they are going to do something huge this season! damn. >_>

Reaction score
don't forget benzema. meanwhile at liverpool we just have torres. if he gets a long term injury we're fucked. benitez should have gone for owen. if he's fit you have a guarantee of at a return of at least 15 goals for next season. ferguson is ahead of benitez once again.

The Rated R CMStar

Who gives a crap about any other soccer team not named Real Madrid tbh.

Reaction score
same as switchy. i still think real madrid will get ass handed to them both in the champions league by an english club and in la liga by barcelona. They will then go into crisis which is ther normal state of affairs and will start by sacking the coach.

Reaction score
I hope Real Madrid fail. Simply because there tryiing to spend big and buy out alot of players, instead of sticking to the Fergie method spend big on a couple people then develop youth around them. Real Madrid = Fail

The Rated R CMStar

instead of sticking to the Fergie method spend big on a couple people then develop youth around them

Bad example with Manchested United. You should have used Barcelona for that one.

The Rated R CMStar

the players have the power at real, not the manager. As long as it stays that way they won't go very far.

It really depends on how the president acts. I mean, it wasn't so long ago when the president went "strict" and anyone causing shit within the locker room was sold.

They even allowed Capello send Cassano packing.

But if you are talking about a possible Kaka/Pellegrini, or Ronaldo/Pellegrini clash, well, it's obvious who is going to be on the losing end.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
if anything, there will be a Ronaldo/Kaka clash. 2 different conceptions of both football and life,i'd laugh if they start shit against each other.