Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
GO US! CONFED CUP FINALS! Shit, just this appearance alone could be boost enough to really spark the same interest plus some that we showed in the US for the last World Cup for the upcoming. I'm still questioning the goalie, he's a bit of a douche, but when we're actually trying to play defense, we can hang with anyone, and we've proved that here in the Confed Cup.

exC.On

Reaction score
Eh, we are still going to lose to Brazil ( I know Brazil has to beat S.Africa..but ya know). But yeah, amazing win. Especially after giving away 6 goals in the first two games then last two we get clean sheets.

Spain is still a better team then the USA, but I'll take the win.

Reaction score
i think brazil will win 2-0, but the americans are in great physical condition so if brazil take it too easy i think they can be caught on the break.

Wrestling Station

It seems that Obama is a huge soccer fan :shifty:
I knew from the start that as Germany wasnt in it, it would be a shitty tournement.

Soulpower

^^^True. Still, even without Germany, people were expecting either Spain or Brazil to win this tourney. They sure as hell weren't expecting the US to win.

Edit:Brazil wins >_>

the dark knight

i heard he called them BEFORE the match and even considered attending before doing so.

either way, his players got owned.

Reaction score
lol at obama, but the US have made good progress considering that right now brasil and spain are the two major favourites to win the world cup.

the dark knight

they're just fit, the other teams weren't. but yea i expected them to be the jobbers they always have been..

exC.On

Reaction score
I called it. Although I was screaming like a little girl when USA had the two early goals. Still a good try for the US.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Horrible defense, and horrible passing (selfish motherfuckers). Before I was complaining about goalkeeping, but the defense really lacked today. But I like where we are considering we've still got a year before the World Cup, and we've improved since the last World Cup. I cant lie though, it does seem Americans get into soccer when the US is doing good, but we wont stay into it until the US wins, and the US wont win until more people take it seriously, so we're bound to never be up there.