Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JimmyD

Reaction score
So glad your lot did over the Dons rose. Coming from Southwest London and having played for the original Wimbledon when I was a bit younger (Crazy Gang all the fucking way baby) I can confidently say that I despise Franchise FC and was cheering you on for the whole match.

LKP

Manchester Untied to win league fa cup and lose champ league final to Liverpool. I'm calling it i put a bet on it lol.

Soulpower

Man U defeats FC Porto 1-0 to advance to the Semi-Finals of the Champions League. They'll be facing Arsenal who beat Villareal 3-0

Cristiano Ronaldo had the goal for Man U in either the 5th or 6th minute (Can't remember the exact minute).

JimmyD

Reaction score
It was 6th minute SP. Cracking goal as well, hit it from 40 yards and it absolutely rocketed in. Shame the rest of the match was so poor really, must have been Liverpool and Chelsea using up all the goals yesterday.

Soulpower

How bout Man U's win over Tottenham?

Man U wins 5-2, after they score FIVE goals in the 2nd half. Ronaldo had 2, Rooney had 2, and Berbatov scored the other goal.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
5 goals in 22 minutes wasn't it, but Leeds secured their place in the playoffs so i'm happy.

Soulpower

Man U beats Arsenal 1-0 on a goal by John O'Shea. This put Manchester in the driver seat as far as getting to the finals is concerned.

Here's hoping they can repeat their defensive effort on Tuesday.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I was gutted after that Man Utd result. That 'foul' on Carrick was never a penalty and it ended up swinging the momentum back to United. I felt so cheated.

Wrestling Station

Chelsea getting a draw from NeuCamp is a good thing for them.
Man United are looking solid towards the end of the season. And I think that they can make it to the final with no troubles (eventhough im not a Man U fan, just stating a fact).

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Playoffs, na na na, bring it on Millwall!

Soulpower

2-0 Man U over Arsenal!

Ji-Seung Park and Cristiano Ronaldo with a goal each... IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES!!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
WHAT a GAME! Chelsea must feel hard done by, they should have had four penalties, the ref was a disgrace.

Drogba put it right when he said "its a fucking Disgrace."

That coming from a Leeds fan.