Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

I started following it a bit a couple of months ago. It wasn't until about 3 weeks ago that I started fully following it.

sp: i watch whenever its on ESPN >_>

Also, this. Its the only channel that actually airs football over here.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Aresnal drew, haha all eng teams apart from Chelsea and Liverpool are crap ATM even the mighty Leeds.

the dark knight

what leeds? >_>

sp, premiere league? what exactly are you following?

PeepShow

Only actually soccer that airs on ESPN networks are the World Cup stuff, MLS, UEFA Finals and a few U.S. friendlies or whatever they are called.

Soulpower

Only actually soccer that airs on ESPN networks are the World Cup stuff, MLS, UEFA Finals and a few U.S. friendlies or whatever they are called.

WRONG! Pretty much the entire Premier League, and the UEFA league air on ESPN Deportes (Not sure if you get it)

sp, premiere league? what exactly are you following?

UEFA for the most part, though I've also started catching some of the Premier League games. as well as the occasional game from either the Argentinian or Mexican league.

PeepShow

Sorry, I don't live in a spanish country.

EDIT- Well, I shouldn't say that. It's getting closer and closer by the day.

Soulpower

EDIT- Well, I shouldn't say that. It's getting closer and closer by the day.

???

McLovin

Reaction score
Leeds are crap, they are gonna get hammered by my team. The tremendous Colchester United on Saturday.

Note: I'm fully prepared to eat my own words on that statement.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
woooo, I didnt now that, we have a football discussion thread, amazing!!
Here in the US u can watch the game on Fox Soccer Channel(premier league,italian league,argetinian league) Telemundo (mexican league) and ESPN(uefa champions league) I hate the fact I cant see the Spanish League here.
Btw I hate the word soccer, its called football haha.

the dark knight

best 45 mins of the season or what? holy fuck, given is by far the best keeper of the half-season. just for this match so far.