Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
apparently a lot of top managers are turning down chelsea starting with ancelotti and ronaldo wants to go to madrid,apart from that not much!!!!!!!!!

The Mac

Reaction score
Who's everyone backing in Euro? I'm following Spain methinks, I like the holidays over to Spain tbh.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Spalletti turned down Chelsea's offer too... looks like nobody wants to go there anymore

Wrestling Station

Who's everyone backing in Euro? I'm following Spain methinks, I like the holidays over to Spain tbh.
Germany... Go Ballack.. you are the true Captain. :D

Reaction score
i've got a soft spot for spain because of fernando torres but they're weak at the back.after today's matches,apart from portugal group A is a weak group.

PeepShow

Wow, the US looked pretty decent last night against the #1 team in the world, Argentina. Keeping it to a 0-0 tie is rather an upset for the US if you ask me. Tim Howard made some amazing saves for the US in the first half as well. He looked pretty amazing out there.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well the top teams are Spain, Portugal, Itally, Germany, France, Czech Repuplic.

Remeber I am English

Germany and France cannot win because Germany are the Germans, started world war two, Franceeat snails.

Itally shouldn't win because Itallian football is in such a bad state with the match fixing and everything.

Portugal have Ronaldo.

I don't think Czech Repuplic are good enough.

So Spain, is who I want to win.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I know we lost but Leeds are still the best damn footy team in the world and even Hannah Montanna agrees:

[yt]azczGl4wtBA[/yt]

This was my 1000th post.

Wrestling Station

In less that couple of hours from now, the first semi-final match in the Euro2008 will take place. Germany vs Turkey.

Turkey are having some problems before facing Germany, with all the injuries and double yellow cards for some players; Turkey will be playing against Germany with just 13 players available.

Germany on the other hand, are set to smash Turkey. They are on their top form with full squad available.

Im guessing a huge win for Germany today.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^^ i may agree, but i'll laugh my ass off if turkey scores and wins AGAIN in the last minutes

Reaction score
i would have preferred david villa but anyway first major signing for liverpool,thought it might get this thread out of the coma

here's the best the republic of ireland has to offer under the number 7 shirt of the reds.Any thoughts?
prop08072904liverpoolkeet2.jpg

Wrestling Station

Robbie Keane is a good forward, but im not sure if he will deliver in Liverpool. I mean the kind of play Rafa makes, might be different to what Keane used to have back in Tottenham.

And yes i would have seen a "better" move with Villa there teaming with his fellow spanish team mate, Torres.