Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I think Leeds should sign me as manager.
Acheivments:

On Football Manager Hanheld won the premier leauge with Swansea after only 6 seasons from the start.
On Football Manager Hanheld guided Halifax to the prmier leauge.

And been quite bad at some other games.
But still.

Switchy

Reaction score
Lol, I remember Halifax, that was the first football match I went to when they played Bristol rovers and the Rovers won 2-0 :p

Switchy

Reaction score
Damn, everyone jumpi' on my bandwagon lol. I gotta go win some more trophy's now so I can put you all to shame. :p

John

Liverpool vs. chelsea tonight, whats goin to be the score and who's gonna score?

liverpool 0- chelsea 1
drogba.

Reaction score
gingerhead sold out to the russian mafia:shock::shock:.the return match could turn out to be one of those crazy matches that end up 3-2 or 4-3.anyway man utd are going to win the double.hate them which i do or love them manure have been the benchmark setters this season and unless prettyboy ronaldo gets injured i don't see liverpool chelsea or barcelona stopping them.

goddamn hicks/gillett.liverpool's left wing is the shittiest of all the big teams.Aurelio,riise,kewell should all be sent on a boat to a desert island.babel is still on the learning curve but be he is class.We need quaresma.It's a miracle we made it to the semis..Unfortunately niklas bendtner will not always be there to prevent people from scoring against liverpool!!!!!!!!!

but the liverpool players played with thier hearts on their sleeves so all the credit goes to them.But we need reinforcements: ETO'O,QUARESMA,GARETH BARRY ,HEINZE the A team to rescue liverpool next season.

Wrestling Station

Actually Chelsea played better than Liverpool, but Liverpool had few dangerous chances. I think the worst thing Grant did was to sub Ballack. He was performing well. But anyway, Chelsea will win the next match. The crystal ball never lies :p

Reaction score
elimination could be a blessing in disguise.Maybe then they will buy the 3-4 players needed to make liverpool genuine title challengers.If liverpool win the champions league the devious hicks will probably use it as an excuse to qualify the liverpool s being goood enough and not needing the aforementioned changes.

Reaction score
it's over.The mancs deserved to win cause chelsea were plain boring to the point their owner stopped showing up at the matches.As 4 liverpool another season that promised so much to deliver so little.liverpool are 3-4 world class players short of winning the league.

As 4 scotland i think rangers have games in hand so it's not over i believe.

Now BRING ON EURO 2008 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
LEEDS WON.

Were off to Wembley.

PeepShow

I don't watch much soccer at all, but I just got done watching the replay of MAN U vs. Chelsea on ESPN Classic, and it was honestly one of the best games I've seen in a LONG time. I generally catch about 5 games a year, and it was better than any match I saw during the World Cup about 2 years ago imo. Great ending. Well worth the 3 hrs watching for me.

Wrestling Station

I don't watch much soccer at all, but I just got done watching the replay of MAN U vs. Chelsea on ESPN Classic, and it was honestly one of the best games I've seen in a LONG time. I generally catch about 5 games a year, and it was better than any match I saw during the World Cup about 2 years ago imo. Great ending. Well worth the 3 hrs watching for me.
:Jawdrop2: thats the first time you complement about soccer! i guess Christian Cage is blessing you recently :yes: lol

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Final today, C'mon Leeds.

phantomgerald

Any transfer rumors? Finally Avram is gone, although he was showing that he was actually a decent manager. Just not Chelsea standard.