Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

love it. absolutely love it...i got so excited after last night i had to play some footie today with me friends...............WEARING AN LFC SHIRT :D

that shirt's the only exception to the "no gay colors" rule i have. i only wear black..

John

which Chelsea will win.

Premiership Fixtures for the weekend are as follows

Saturday April 12
15:00Birmingham City v Everton
15:00Bolton Wanderers v West Ham
15:00Derby County v Aston Villa
15:00Reading v Fulham
15:00Sunderland v Manchester City
15:00Tottenham Hotspur v Middlesbrough
17:15Portsmouth v Newcastle United
Sunday April 13
13:30Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers
16:00Manchester United v Arsenal
Monday April 14
20:00Chelsea v Wigan Athletic

phantomgerald

^^^Once again TSS, stop saying that Chelsea will win everything. I'm a Chelsea fan, but with any other team, they're not perfect. I think apparently you think they are. You can support them, but you can't guarantee their victories.

Legend94

Reaction score
Portsmouth 0 v 0 Newcastle United Report:

David James' point-blank save denied Michael Owen to salvage a point for Portsmouth, after the south-coast side failed to close in on fifth position.

Newcastle had threatened when Geremi's long-range shot and Mark Viduka's ten-yard volley needed James to save.

Harry Redknapp's side also came close to a goal with second-half chances from both Glen Johnson and Jermain Defoe.

But it was a great save off the face of James that denied Owen from scoring the best of the day's few chances.

It means Portsmouth failed to capitalise on Everton's draw with Brimingham and remain four points behind the Merseysiders in sixth place.

Kevin Keegan had called on his side to avenge their defeat to Portsmouth earlier in the season, and they started with an intensity to suggest they might.

Martins let rip a stinging shot from just past the halfway line within minutes of the kick-off to test James, who squinted and saved in the bright sunshine.

Fellow African Geremi then tested James shortly after, with a free-kick-come-cross from the right side of the area, as Newcastle took an early grip on the game.

The difficult light caused problems again for the cap-wearing James, who rushed out of his area only to completely miss an attempted clearance on the right wing with 14 minutes played.

Portsmouth then snapped into life when Papa Bouba Diop struck a poor shot wide from outside of the area, before Steve Harper was forced to come running from his line to cut off an on-rushing Defoe soon after.

With both sides now settled, the midfields started to cancel each other out, with only half chances falling to Viduka and Nwankwo Kanu.

Viduka then forced a save from James when he volleyed in a ten-yard shot from a corner before Kanu countered by driving a shot into the foot, then onto the arm, of Steven Taylor at the other end.

The second half continued in much the same vein, when the competitive midfield battle temporarily sidelined Diop with a foot injury.

But with Diop back on the field Portsmouth broke when Defoe peeled away from his marker and collected a thirty-yard pass only to shoot wide from inside the area.

Joey Barton then played a slide-rule pass to release Martins in the Portsmouth area, who shot accurately from a narrow angle only for James to save well at the near post.

Johnson and Kanu then combined well 15 minutes after the restart, as the right back broke in from the wing to complete a one-two before flashing his shot over the bar.

Johnson was involved again as Portsmouth broke from a Newcastle corner to release Defoe, who shot to force a strong-armed save from sun-blinded Harper.

Owen then had the chance of the game with 15 minutes remaining.

The diminutive striker shot from five yards after Portsmouth had failed to clear Newcastle's tenth corner of the game, only for James to amazingly steer the ball over the bar as the ball bounced off his face.

Portsmouth had switched off and needed a good save from James minutes later to deny Geremi's bending 20-yard from giving the visitors the lead.

Both teams still pressed for a winner though neither could muster another shot on goal.

:49: In my owen words it sound like it was a good game but we should of got at lest 1 goal but we did not soo :(

phantomgerald

I want Grant out. As I always said, to let Chelsea become a all-conquering force, a good manager needs to be in place for a long period. I thought Mourinho was that guy but he was deemed to be too boring. They better bring in someone like Rikard(sp?) or Klinsmann, since they got something to prove and is young enough to last ten years if they are successful.

John

yes. Chelsea need a new manager definately. i cant stand avram grant. and i figured it out. chelsea can still win the premiership, its complicated by we can still win it.

i would like to change topics here.
if jose comes back to england, which team would he manage? i'm lost as to this one.

Wrestling Station

I want Grant out. As I always said, to let Chelsea become a all-conquering force, a good manager needs to be in place for a long period. I thought Mourinho was that guy but he was deemed to be too boring. They better bring in someone like Rikard(sp?) or Klinsmann, since they got something to prove and is young enough to last ten years if they are successful

Klinsmann has signed a contract for next season to coach Bayern Munich. As for Rijkaard, i think he is a good possibility. But im not sure if they will bring a Dutch to the team. I think they will bring someone who has experience in the English football, so someone who had coached an English club before i guess.

Reaction score
i would like to change topics here.
if jose comes back to england, which team would he manage? i'm lost as to this one.
he is almost surely going at inter milan but if he were to come to england it would have to be liverpool.wenger and ferguson have a job for life and jose ain't going to chelsea so out of the big 4 that would leave liverpool with benitez far from secure as liverpool boss. but jose will most likely go inter.

the team to watch will be milan ac next season.with the signing of ronaldinho which is almost a done thing they will be the team to beat:ghost1:

Switchy

Reaction score
I could see Jose taking a challenge imo and going to a team like tottenham. His management style would be well suited for their team as well which is an added benefit. I can't see Jose ever managing Liverpool.

phantomgerald

Liverpool is a possibility more than Tottenham, mainly because Juande Ramos is pretty set in Spurs for at least a while.

Reaction score
that's right and if DIC get the ownership benitez might get the boot and an approach for mourinho could be made.Don't forget the klinsmann approach.Unless we win the CL again this season the future is not that bright for benitez because once again we have been off the pace in the league:sad:

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I think personally Liverpool should sign a young 14 year old manager named Mason Excell, here are his achievements:

Guided Liverpool to the quadrouple in Fifa08
Won the lague/cup double in Pro Evo 2008 with Merseyside Red
Came 2nd in league 1 with Bristol Rovers in Football Manager '07

Pretty impressive if you ask me lol...