Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbk4894

Reaction score
3pm kick offs
1509: GOAL Liverpool 0-1 Middlesbrough
Liverpool appear to be missing Jamie Carragher already. A disastrous attempt at playing offside leaves Tuncay free as a bird as he heads in a Stewart Downing free-kick from six yards.
1521: Paul Konchesky prevents his old club taking the lead against Fulham with a last-ditch block on West Ham striker Carlton Cole.
1524: Carlton Cole volleys inches over as West Ham threaten again against Fulham.
1524: Wigan are incensed. Mario Melchiot cleverly backheels towards goal and the ball appears to have gone over the line before Giles Barnes clears - but the assistant says no.
1528: GOAL Liverpool 1-1 Middlesbrough
A horrible error from Julio Arca, who heads the ball straight into the path of Fernando Torres. The striker coolly slots home to draw Liverpool level.
1530: GOAL Liverpool 2-1 Middlesbrough
Crikey. Fernando Torres is on some sort of one-man crusade to save Rafa. The Spaniard takes a touch and curls a fabulous right-footed strike past a helpless Mark Schwarzer.
1532: Fernando Torres reaches 20 goals with those two quickfire strikes - the first Liverpool player to reach that mark since Michael Owen. The Spaniard is through on goal again but his touch takes the ball too close to Mark Schwarzer.
1535: Stewart Downing crosses the ball for Tuncay once again and once again the Turk puts the ball in the net - but the linesman rules it out for hands. Fair cop - although Tuncay disagrees and gets a yellow.
1539: Middlesbrough just can't stop scoring... disallowed goals. Jeremie Aliadiere joins in the fun, slotting past keeper Pepe Reina, but he's offside

the dark knight

nybody got youtube/dailymotion link for arsenal's thing? the guy's ankle was broken lol....silva i believe.

phantomgerald

^^^You serious? I didn't watch the match. And tbh thesmallshow, you're a mark. Chelsea ain't perfect, so stop saying how Chelsea is going to win the league. Cos tbh, I don't think we will.

John

yeah i didnt seen it but apparently his bone popped out of his leg. anyone got links, i'll try later for some after i've watched chelsea win the carling cup.

phantomgerald

I saw it on dailymotion. It was horrific, but not malicious. Taylor should be banned for something like 5 matches or something. And I feel for Eduardo. I'm not an Arsenal fan but Eduardo was settling in nicely and could have became a real star next year and this happens.

the dark knight

yeah i didnt seen it but apparently his bone popped out of his leg.
it did. i think......
I saw it on dailymotion. It was horrific, but not malicious. Taylor should be banned for something like 5 matches or something. And I feel for Eduardo. I'm not an Arsenal fan but Eduardo was settling in nicely and could have became a real star next year and this happens.
yea, i really thought the guy would become something big.

anyway, there was a link for the tackle from all angles but it was removed an hour ago. fucking youtube...

and arsene wenger says taylor should be suspended from playing football forever.

but even if its back on, i dont advise you to watch it.......seriously. :(

get well soon eduardo

Reaction score
eduardo's injury reminds me of the sid vicious injury when he botched a move from the top rope.here's a pic and youtube vid of sid's injury you'll get an idea what happened to eduardo
sidinjury.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cta8r0A0uIE

eduardo was a natural finisher of the quality of a robbie fowler:sad:.wwe wish eduardo all the best in his future endeavours.

now the good news:CHELSEA LOST:)

here are some nasty leg breaks courtesyof the premiership DON'T LOOK IF YOU'RE TOO SENSITIVE
eduardo
28hipmddh5.jpg

cisse
282exr5iz6.jpg

1zbrntlxb5.jpg

derby horror
148dfsgpm3.jpg

the dark knight

the guy's leg is almost torn off.....omfg everytime i watch this i feel bad.

John

^^^ Same here. and i needed to say something to E of E, the bad news is chelsea lost. we cant take penalties!!! we never have been able to and never will. chelsea were robbed out of the carling cup. robbed. Anyway chelsea'll get the premiership so thats ok.

hbk4894

Reaction score
TRANSFER RUMOURS

Former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is planning to tempt Frank Lampard to Barcelona if he takes over from Frank Rijkaard at the Nou Camp in the summer. (Daily Mirror)

Rafael Benitez has played down fears Steven Gerrard will quit Liverpool because of his frustration at their inability to win the Premier League title. (Sun)

Tottenham are chasing Norway keeper Hakon Opdal, who let in eight goals against Everton, as a replacement for Paul Robinson. (Daily Mirror)

Spurs are also battling Barcelona for the signature of 16-year-old Uruguayan defender Diego Polenta. (Daily Express)

Manchester United look likely to miss out on Lyon striker Karim Benzema as the France forward prefers a move to Italy or Spain. (Daily Mail)

Liverpool striker Peter Crouch's representatives are in negotiations with the club to seal a new contract. (Independent).

Senegalese defender Lamine Diatta looks set to sign for Newcastle next week after impressing in training. (Daily Express).

Chelsea skipper John Terry is eager to commit himself to the club for the rest of his career. (Sun)