Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Small Show said:
Liverpool lost to barnsley. how rubbish are barnsley, they won liverpool. ha im so happy right now that liverpool have lost. what a nice way to start the day. Plus now Drogba is back chelsea will be more dominant than ever. finally chelsea get back their foreign talent back from their over seas buisness.

man liverpool losing was disappointing. should beat teams like barnsley easily

hbk4894

Reaction score
TRANSFER RUMOURS

Juventus are set to launch a summer raid for Arsenal left-back Gael Clichy. (Sunday Mirror)

Liverpool are keen on £20m-rated Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra. (News of the World)

Tottenham expect to sign Espanyol defender Dani Jarque in the summer. (News of the World)

AC Milan are interested in bringing Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko back to Italy. (Sunday Express)

Barcelona will swoop for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso in the summer. (Sunday Express)

Manchester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson is eyeing up Celtic midfielder Aiden McGeady. (News of the World)

Lyon striker Karim Benzema says he will snub a move to Manchester United. (News of the World)

Welshman Freddie Eastwood will be offered the chance to re-build his career at Crystal Palace after finding first-team chances limited at Wolves. (News of the World)

Seville defender Daniel Alves says he has not given up hope of a move away from the club. (News of the World)

Manchester United defender Wes Brown could be on his way out of Old Trafford unless he lowers his wage demands. (Mail on Sunday)

OTHER GOSSIP

Alan Shearer is being lined up to front a £250m takeover bid for Newcastle. (News of the World)

Premier League boss Richard Scudamore's job could be on the line if he continues to push the controversial plan for a 39th game. (News of the World)

AND FINALLY

Barnsley's most famous fan - former cricket umpire Dickie Bird - has called Saturday's 2-1 FA Cup victory over Liverpool "the best day of his life." (Sunday Times)

Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul could face the wrath of fitness-mad boss Juande Ramos after being pictured tucking into a well-known brand of high-street hamburger. (News of the World )

Bristol City's Brazilian keeper Adriano Basso has thrown his hat in the ring to be England's number one, insisting he's lived in the country long enough to qualify. (News of the World)

John

thanks for the story HBK, this is definately keeping me up with the buisness today.

Reaction score
Tbh, I think Arsenal got the better deal. Now they get Fa Cup weekends off and can concentrate on the BPL and the Champion's league.

agreed nowadays the fa cup is only a bonus ,the big important ones are the league title and CL title.Now with a lighter schedule i see:

1.arsenal as champions of England.

2.manyoo and chelski battle it out for the fa cup.

3.liverpool winning the champions league [don't laugh it's not funny:spidy: :pipe1: ]

John

liverpool wont win the championship laegue and im so insulted that you put Chelski? Chelsea are the best team in europe. chelsea to be champions and carling cup champs. man u to win FA cup though and i dunno who will win the champions league.

phantomgerald

^^^Dude chill man, I'm a Chelsea fan and I already got used to them calling us Chelski. Just call them Liverpoo, Arse-nal, and Mancunter United. LOL. Anyway, Chelsea aren't the best team in Europe, at least not yet. They need a new RB, Belleti doesn't cut it, and they need to constantly win better, not win slim leads. Until then, they need alot of luck to win the CL.

Reaction score
liverpool wont win the championship laegue and im so insulted that you put Chelski? Chelsea are the best team in europe. chelsea to be champions and carling cup champs. man u to win FA cup though and i dunno who will win the champions league.

avram grant can't seem to find the solution when chelsea play the big 3.you're 8 points behind arsenal and when clichy,sagna,gallas and toure form the back 4 they won't concede many goals.as for liverpool we are three great players short of being major players [a striker,a left winger and a left back]will rafa get those 3 great players is another question.

with drogba, anelka and fat franck on form and with only man utd left as a worthy team you are favourites to win the fa cup:bb: ........and that's it:fish:

hbk4894

Reaction score
previews and comments and early matches tonight

1640: "Atletico are very much off form in La Liga and indeed the cups, they lost at home to Athletic Bilbao (La Liga's Middlesbrough in my opinion) at the weekend. Bolton will win 2-1."
Reál_Giant_Terrier on 606
1645: "The internet is the past, Everton are the future. The Toffees to ease through after a great result last week."
Kris M, via text
1650: "Nobody here in Norway is giving their champions Brann a chance tonight. It was hard enough before the first leg but now its impossible according to the locals."
nigeweir on 606
1652: "Just been made an uncle for the first time! The young lad born on the same day as a European win for Spurs and three days before he witnesses his first trophy at The Lane. Young Harry is the sign of a new era in N17!"
Juanito, via text
1656: "Your boss is an Everton fan? I thought he was a Barnsley fan?! Or was that one-day-only? And 1632: A Sheffield Utd trial was good enough for Diego Maradona..."
Chacor on 606
1700: "Here comes another impotent performance from Rangers. Down 1-0 by half-time, apologetically put on another striker with five minutes to go and tumble out. How depressing!"
Bob McInroy, Ayr, via text
1702: "I'm twiddling my thumbs at work and crossing my toes. If Spurs pick up any injuries tonight I'll cut them all off."
Mark, London, via text
1707: "If Bayern lose tonight i'll not eat any bacon or drink any tea for a month."
olympicgoat on 606
1710: "Spurs better not look too far ahead because Prague looked lethal last week and showed their class with their goal."
joe_blue_lagoon on 606

1711: GOAL Panathinaikos 1-0 Rangers

The Greeks go close twice inside a minute, before Ioannis Goumas scores a truly memorable goal, turning 35 yards out and, in the same movement, rifling the ball with minimum backlift into the top corner past a flailing Allan McGregor.
1715: "Alright. If Aberdeen make it, I'll be pleasantly surprised, and have a pint with my lunch tomorrow. Fingers crossed then."
Tony in Sheffield, via text
1717: Panathinaikos are playing some gorgeous football here and Rangers are struggling to stay with them. Could be a long evening for Walter Smith and his charges.
1722: Tell you what, this boy Giannis Goumas can't half hit a football. He volleys in another fearsome strike from 15 yards, but this time Allan McGregor is equal to it and pushes it round the post. Rangers can hardly get out of their own half.
1724: The Greeks are up for this. The crowd noise is phenomenal and Rangers need to quieten them, sharpish.
1726: "The Greek fans are chanting something really loud. I have no idea what they're saying but it is beginning to scare me."
Keeno1250 on 606
1727: TEAM NEWS Bayern Munich v Aberdeen
Bayern Munich: Kahn, Sagnol, Lucio, Van Buyten, Jansen, Altintop, Ottl, Van Bommel, Kroos, Toni, Podolski.
Aberdeen: Langfield, Foster, Diamond, Considine, Maybury, Severin, Nicholson, Walker, Mackie, Aluko, Miller.
1729: "Everyone in my office is laughing at Rangers and waiting for the Aberdeen game to start. Gwan the Greeks."
Jimmy Shaker, Lossiemouth, via text
1731: "(See 1721) "Tell Brendan that could be my bird and keep his hands off! I hope Rangers go out, might cure this horrible hangover I've had all day."
Mr Church, Greenock, via text
1732: "Toni + Podolski vs Jamie Langfield... Bayern don't stand a chance!"
hb on 606
FULL-TIME Panathinaikos 1-1 Rangers

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
WEll theres only one team for me, LEEDS UNITED

John

Leeds are rubbish, sorry but they are. they have lost to Chelsea many of times. there not even in the premiership! there 9th in the coca cola league one! Chelsea will win this year and everybody knows it.

hbk4894

Reaction score
1248: The game kicks off after the crowd pay tribute to former Birmingham captain Len Boyd, who died this week. Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna plays today despite the tragic death of his brother on 19 February at the age of just 29.
1251: RED CARD Birmingham
Martin Taylor gets a straight red after a clumsy challenge on Eduardo. Cesc Fabregas urgently tells the physio to attend to Eduardo, as the rest of his team-mates look shocked. The striker is badly injured - looks like it could be a broken leg.
1254: Thankfully, you rarely witness scenes like these. The Arsenal team are looking around in absolute horror at the fate of Eduardo, who is being attended to by several medics.
1256: Eduardo is given oxygen as he is stretchered from the pitch after eight minutes of treatment. Nicolas Bendtner replaces him. We have not been allowed to see a replay of the incident - which probably tells you horrific it was.
1301: "Arsenal, do us and Eduardo proud."
theothefuture on 606
1303: Birmingham bring on Stuart Parnaby to fill the hole left by Martin Taylor's departure, Mikael Forssell the man to make way.
1305: Cesc Fabregas sees a long-range effort fizz over the bar. Arsenal appear to be recovering after the shock of seeing Eduardo's horror injury.
1313: As you would expect against a 10-man team, Arsenal are enjoying plenty of possession but they seem to be a lacking a bit of sharpness. Emmanuel Adebayor has had a haircut. I have no opinions about his new 'do' though.
1316: GOAL Birmingham 1-0 Arsenal
A brilliant free-kick from James McFadden, who wins the kick after Mathieu Flamini's challenge. The striker lifts a central 20-yard free-kick over the wall and gets it to dip just in time. A question-mark over Manuel Almunia perhaps, who gets a hand to it but can't keep it out. Great strike though.
1322: Theo Walcott, given a start in the absence of Emmanuel Eboue, has not had the best of starts. Some poor crossing from the winger has left Arsene Wenger looking a bit frustrated.
1325: Liam Ridgwell goes on a rampaging run through the Arsenal midfield, beating a string of players before his glory bid is brought to an end by Philippe Senderos. Birmingham have grown in confidence since that goal.
1328: Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor latches onto a fabulous long ball from Cesc Fabregas but chips over the bar as well as keeper Maik Taylor.
1329: Some interesting chat from you lot that perhaps Martin Taylor should be banned for as long as Eduardo doesn't play. I have now seen a replay of the incident. I think it's fair to say it is badly-timed rather than malicious, the type of bad tackle you see all the time. Thankfully, it doesn't always end up with a player's career being threatened.
1335: We are into nine minutes of added time at St Andrews
1338: It's nearly two for Birmingham. James McFadden beats the offside trap but his shot is weak though and Arsenal escape.
1403: GOAL Birmingham 1-1 Arsenal
Maik Taylor makes two fingertip saves from Cesc Fabregas and Alex Hleb but the Birmingham keeper then flaps at a cross under pressure from Emmanuel Adebayor and Theo Walcott stabs home his first Premier League goal.
1407: This is a barnstorming start from Arsenal as Maik Taylor tips over a curler from Alex Hleb.
1409: Lovely ball from Theo Walcott to Cesc Fabregas, who hammers low shot against the post. Emmanuel Adebayor bundles into Maik Taylor as he attempts to bury the follow-up. They're a different side from the first half.
1409: GOAL Birmingham 1-2 Arsenal
Theo Walcott cuts in from the right to rob Liam Ridgewell and arrows a stunning shot into the bottom corner. A fabulous start to the second half from the leaders.
1413: Theo Walcott smashes a shot wide as he looks for his hat-trick. The Arsenal fans start up a chant of " We're going to win for Eduardo".
1420: Birmingham bring on Medhi Nafti for ex-Arsenal player Sebastian Larsson as manager Alex McLeish looks to turn things around but it's not looking good for the hosts right now.
1420: TEAM NEWS Liverpool v Middlesbrough
Alvaro Arbeloa replaces the suspended Jamie Carragher at the heart of the Liverpool defence in manager Rafael Benitez's only change from the team that beat Inter Milan in midweek. Middlesbrough also make one change as fit-again striker Tuncay Sanli comes in for Mido.
1424: The match stats for this game reveal Birmingham have had two shots, compared to 22 from Arsenal.
1429: TEAM NEWS Fulham v West Ham
Fulham skipper Brian McBride returns to the starting line-up after a serious knee injury while Clint Dempsey and Aaron Hughes also make the starting XI. There are three changes for West Ham with Julien Faubert, Mark Noble and former Fulham forward Luis Boa Morte in but Dean Ashton is dropped to the bench.
1431: What a chance for Arsenal to wrap it up. Emmanuel Adebayor stays just about onside and runs through on goal before stabbing it just wide.
1437: TEAM NEWS Portsmouth v Sunderland
Jermain Defoe steps straight back into the Portsmouth side after being Cup-tied for the FA Cup game against Preston last week, while David James shrugs off a stomach virus to maintain his ever-present Premier League record. Sunderland boss Roy Keane, meanwhile, hands Andy Reid a full debut with Dwight Yorke is fit enough after a calf problem to take his place on the bench.
1441: Brilliant work from Emmanuel Adebayor, holding the ball up in the box. The ball eventually falls to Nicklas Bendtner but he screws his shot narrowly wide.
1443: With a minute of normal time remaining, Gilberto and Denilson come on for Arsenal, replacing Alex Hleb and two-goal hero Theo Walcott. The latter gets an appreciative cheer from some relieved Gunners fans at St Andrews.
1445: We're into four minutes of injury time...
1447: Penalty to Birmingham. and james mcfadden scores
1454: TEAM NEWS Wigan v Derby
Steve Bruce makes just one change to the Wigan side that lost 2-0 to Sunderland last time out, Erik Edman replaces the injured Ryan Taylor in defence. Jay McEveley and Hossam Ghaly return for the Premier League's bottom side Derby, replacing Marc Edworthy and Emmanuel Villa, as Paul Jewell returns to his former club for the first time.
Full line-ups and minute-by-minute commentary

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Who cares if leeds are not on immense form at the momment? Were super Leeds and were going up