Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Champions League Second round draw has been made

Celtic v Barcelona

Lyon v Manchester United

Schalke v Porto

Liverpool v Internazionale

Roma v Real Madrid

Arsenal v Milan

Olympiakos v Chelsea

Fenerbahce v Sevilla

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
FUCK! Arsenal.... well Milan does its best against solid opponents.

Roma vs Real booooooooooring for the fourth year in a row

LFC vs Inter poor poor TDK

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I see celtic not losing at home to barca but they will get beat in spain.

Man United should beat Lyon without any problems as long as they keep junhino quiet.

Schalke v Porto should be good i think porto will win that one.

Liverpool v Inter, if liverpool turn up at anfield then it will make a great came back in italy.

Real to beat Roma.

Arsenal vs Milan will be good, if arsenal win at home then i think they can hold Milan in Italy.

Chelsea to see of Olympiakos with ease.

Fenerbahce v Sevilla, there could be an upset here i think Fenerbahce might win this one.

Reaction score
i'm back:)don't count liverpool out.We might be fucking up in the league right now but when it comes to champions league liverpool will hulk up and wipe the floor with the sorry inter players.liverpool will be in moscow come May.

Vincent

Reaction score
I think arsenal have a chance (then again im a arsenal supporter) but Milan are getting old , good players but still old they need to move aside

Reaction score
in the champions league milan is the team to beat.But the match is unpredictable because of the way arsenal plays their football.Should be a good one though.

Vincent

Reaction score
Anyone know if its televised on like itv or bbc .. i hope so i always miss arsenals games unless im at my dads as he has sky and i don't basically lol
*kicks freeview box*

phantomgerald

Grant needs to go. Any random coach can manage Chelsea that well. He's as boring as watching grass grow and according to news report, the half time talk that got chelsea to beating Fulham that Grant took credit for was actually made by Steve Clarke. LOL

Markz

Reaction score
Hey, whoa whoa whoa. If Celtic can beat AC Millan 2-1 at home and rule the away match to the point they started punting the ball down the feild, then we can challenge Barca.

Plus, no one can win at Parkhead!!

Switchy

Reaction score
Just thought this thread needed a bump...

What do you guys think on the Anelka signing? I think Chelsea don't even need him he is overrated imo and definately not worth £15m. Yes he is a good player but not that good.

I'm pissed off because I was gonna see Rovers/Fulham today at the Memorial Ground but it was postponed until Next Tuesday :(

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i'm a derby county fan :no: not been a good season but been unlucky in december and 1st 2 matches in january. good have been around 5 points from safety instead of 13

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

liverpool are in shocking form this season. really disappointing

phantomgerald

Just thought this thread needed a bump...

What do you guys think on the Anelka signing? I think Chelsea don't even need him he is overrated imo and definately not worth £15m. Yes he is a good player but not that good.

I'm pissed off because I was gonna see Rovers/Fulham today at the Memorial Ground but it was postponed until Next Tuesday :(

I would rather they buy Berbatov, even if he was double the price. Drog wants to go and Anelka is not good enough to replace him. I was never an Anelka fan to begin with.

liverpool are in shocking form this season. really disappointing

Rafa is out of there. Admitting they went for Klinsmann is a stupid move. It might work in the NFL, but definately not in soccer. I'd like to see Mourinho return. Even if he's not with Chelsea, at least he entertains the English fans. Who knows, i might learn to like Pool

Switchy

Reaction score
I wouldn't like to see Mourinho at Liverpool espite his mangerial skills but you never know it may happen, he was a target for them before Benitez came.

On a brighter note Rovers beat Fulham on penlties FTW!!!!! The atmosphere at the stadium was awesome, we never heard the Fulham fans all night.