Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
or liverpool or arsenal or chelsea will win the league,right now it's too eraly to tell,have to wait 10-15 games to get a better idea but right now with torres on fire i say liverpool have the edge,arsenal will slip up at one point or the other.

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
liverpool is the worst freaking team in not only the uk, but europe :mad:. all they do is rely on people like riise, gerrard and alonso who do nothing but wait for en error then smack the ball in the back of the net :mad:.

also, rob styles did the right thing in chelsea's match earlier this season, IT WAS A PENALTY.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Somebody's been taking too much ecstasy...

1) It wasn't a penalty

2) All teams have key players so I don't see what the hell you are talking about when you talk about Gerrard, Riise and Alonso

3) If Liverpool are the worst team in the Europe, I'm sure they wouldn't be title contenders.

4) If you support Chelsea, which I assume you do how the hell can you talk about Liverpool having players who only score screamers all the time. You have Frank Fucking Lampard on your team!

5) You say all of Liverpools best players only socre screamers then how do Carragher and Reina qualify as key players.

the dark knight

and the joke of the season award goes to:

you bet your ass its tottenham hotspur. seriously, i watched the 1st half, robinson should be hanged. aaaaaaaah, nevermind. just came out to give them teh award.

edit- ROFL it ended 4-4.....hats off, seriously. but they're still a joke! dropping "we'll reach the champions league" to "lets hope we dont get relegated" is Blue.

Reaction score
that moral booster against villa is bad news cause we're playing spurs next,i have a gut feeling liverpool will lose against spurs,hope it won't happen.

the dark knight

^^not going to happen, dont worry mate :).

anyway, i dont watch the french league so...how are lyon doing there? cuz they absolutely suck in the UCL. im having doubts that they're in the top 3...if they are, we got the match tonight won by 3 goals. lets just hope that the fucking spic doesnt fuck up our start up line...

phantomgerald

^^^ You're referrig to Marseille right? Cos Lyon got their asses handed to them last night by Rangers.

Switchy

Reaction score
I just hope to god that Cisse doesn't score. It was a bad choice from Benitez to use him how he did but what a spit in te face that would be to him if Cisse scored. Imagine Cisse and Torres strikefroce, damn you Benitez! As for Chelsea Terry got balls to go out playing with his mask, Chelsea got all the accesories at the back, I mean Cech got the helmet and Terry got the mask is Ashley Cole gonna be wearing a Rey Mysterio mask next week?

Predictions:
Valencia 1-1 Chelsea
Liverpool 2-1 Marseille

the dark knight

^^^ You're referrig to Marseille right? Cos Lyon got their asses handed to them last night by Rangers.
no, i meant lyon. my point was, if lyon is so dominating in their league yet get their asses kicked in the UCL, we can def own them tonight.

prediction:
valencia 1-0 chelsea
LFC 2-0 marseille

phantomgerald

Lyon is not dominating. They're sucking in their own league. And the league and UCL are poles apart so it can't be a good judge. And right now I don't care if Chelsea lose, at least it would push Grant nearer to the door.

the dark knight

^^keep dreaming. grant is not leaving without roman.

whats happening in chelsea now is exactly why i hate jews.

LKP

Liverpool lost tonight at home ouch looks like mourinhio will have some company on the dole.