Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Pool will really regret not signing an additional defender now, but I think he should play Arberloa there. He's impressed me so far. Not the best player, but for the price Pool paid there's value for money.

Grant is like Abramovich's lackey I guess. I hope he doesn't stay long, but it was not announced whether this is a long term move or not.

And Switchy, there is Chelsea TV FYI. In Singapore we get Arsenal TV, MANU Tv, Liverpool TV and Chelsea TV. So yes there is.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Jose Mourinho is keen to get back into football following his sudden departure from Chelsea.

The Portuguese left Stamford Bridge on Thursday after the club revealed there had been a break down in the working relationship between the two parties.

Mourinho has already spoken of his pride at his achievements with Chelsea, which included back-to-back Premier League titles.

He has also been linked with a string of roles, with Sky Sports News reporting on Thursday that he would be heading back to Portugal to work with the national team.

But Mourinho has nothing imminent lined up, although he is hoping for a swift return to work.

Waiting

"I'm going to enjoy my life, I'm going to wait for the telephone calls," Mourinho told The Times.

"I want to work."

In Mourinho's absence, Avram Grant has taken charge of the first team, starting with Sunday's game at Manchester United, live on Sky Sports 1.

Switchy

Reaction score
And Switchy, there is Chelsea TV FYI. In Singapore we get Arsenal TV, MANU Tv, Liverpool TV and Chelsea TV. So yes there is.

Oh my bad. Over in sunny (I wish) England we only have MUTV, LFC TV, Rangers Tv and Celtic TV.

By the way The Sun said that Avram Grant is there permanantly. I said I lmao if he became permananent manager so here we go... Hahahahaha, I can't be bothered to type anymore so there you go.

Good luck against Man U by the way, with Avram it looks like you'll need it.

samborambo

Reaction score
^ Chelsea tv has been on for over 6 years yes in England where i live. check your listing's mate. Yeah finally Liverpool have caught up and brought out their own channel but Chelsea have had theirs for ages mate.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I checked my TV listings and it's not there. Do you have Sky because I'm on Virgin TV so it may be different but anyway what football gossip is there going around just to get back on topic...

samborambo

Reaction score
yeah I have sky.

Football gossip: Abramavich to re-open that large wallet of his in the transfer market and next summer to bring in big names that Mourniho turned down. (Ronaldinho, Villa,)

Switchy

Reaction score
That's what I think Abramovic's problem with Mourinho was. Mourinho was has happy with the squad but Abra wanted to bring in all the foreigners and when Jose said no he wasn't happy and took offnse. Abra thinks his money can solve all of Chelsea's problems but I bet someone like Ronnie Dinho would make it worse for the fact he would prolly flop and be a waste of £80m.

Reaction score
these clubs don't have the same football culture as liverpool,man utd and arsenal.They just thow money around trying to buy success and end up like leeds united.

phantomgerald

^^^ The difference is that Leeds United don't have an owner with a 16 billion pound fortune. And Abramovich has said that when he retires or pass away, his son will take over when he's ready. Chelsea will be stable for years.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^You know already that money doesn't buy you trophy's. Even if Liverpool only just got took over, them, Arsenal and Man U have pocket money compared to Chelsea. Abramovic doesn't know nothing about football and is willing to spend £80m on Ronnie Dinho who has had a terrible season. Sometimes I think he buys players with high overalls in FIFA games...

Reaction score
fuck off rafa,why did torres not start the match :angry::angry::angry::angry:defensively we're an awesome team but rafa's rotation up front is costing us points,i want torres up front every week until he gets injured or dies of exhaustion:angry:torres was awesome the 30 mins he was on just like against portsmouth last week:cry: crouch please go away.we need unfortunately a 4th world class striker to be taken seroiusly and crouch needs to leave.

next season we will need two more players hopefully samuel eto'o and quaresma to be taken seroiusly

this season is turning into dog poo again

Switchy

Reaction score
United lost 2-0 to Coventry! Even Bristol Shi, I mean City can beat them!

Onto better news and more imporatnat, Torres scored a hat trick! Damn I need to stop !'ing...

FIFA 08 coming out at midnight as well...

Reaction score
lol always makes people happy when man uts lose:)they should lose more often.As for el nino gerrard is already comparing him to ian rush which is the best compliment you can give to fernando right now.

phantomgerald

Fernando has to be the second best striker after Drogba in England now. He's really clicking. I think they should drop Kuyt for Voronin though. I'm more impressed with Voronin's contribution and if anyone noticed, Kuyt's strike rate is dismal.