Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
chelsea and man utd are terrified of the force liverpool is becoming, the last thing they want is to sell one of their players to us.but right now unless we become england like injury hit,we don't really need anyone of their players,and a miracle may even happen and kewell may not get injured again this season and become the world class left winger that he is which will free babel to cause havoc in the middle.The best thing that can happen to liverpool right now is fro kewell to hit top form and remain injury free.It would be like signing a new player .

Switchy

Reaction score
We may not need any of their palyers but if we had SWP and Heinze there is no doubt we would be better than ever.

With Heinze that means we can start using Riise on the left wing (his best positin) and get rid of kewell and with SWP imagine the competition between him and Pennat for both Liverpool and England (once Pennat makes the squad) which will push both of them to a level they have never reached before.

We are coping well as it is but with those two we would be an unstoppable force.

Dairydude

Reaction score
Kewell needs to get back on the pitch to get back to his top form, as he can be devastating from the wing, and pushing up through the center as an attacking midfielder.

As for the Russia game, we didn't win as much as Russia lost.
They just weren't there and aside from a small glimmer of chance in the 2nd half, they did nothing with the ball when they had it.

Reaction score
Kewell needs to get back on the pitch to get back to his top form, as he can be devastating from the wing, and pushing up through the center as an attacking midfielder.

As for the Russia game, we didn't win as much as Russia lost.
They just weren't there and aside from a small glimmer of chance in the 2nd half, they did nothing with the ball when they had it.

i agree for swp switchy:drinks_cheers: swp and pennant would have been awesome for pool,but for kewell i'm with dairydude,world class player when not injured that's why rafa has kept him on the payroll.As for england i totally agree with you dairydude.I was looking for this match to test the real value of england but russia no showed which is weird considering they're a guus hiddink team:boxing_smiley: .Let's hope for england that russia are just as clueless for the moscow match and croatia also have an off day for the final match:tomato: .btw if it was'nt for the injury gerrard with the space he was given by the russians would have buried them and the score would have been 5-0 for england.

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah but for a guy you pay every week of the year for 2 matches for his wage (which he isn't worth imo) isn't worth it at all.

Reaction score
when it comes to wages liverpool are not the smartest switchy,biscan was on 45,000 pounds a week:lol::lol::lol:and i believe salif diao was also on a hefty salary,that's why he preferred playing in the reserves for a number of years before finally joining stoke city.smart man that salif diao.

as for kewell i agree with you switchy he should have had a contract where he was paid in accordance with the no.of appearances in the first team but if that was the case he would have no money to buy food right now:lol:

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Well let him starve until he recovers if that's the case. It might be a reason for him to keep in shape too. Btw I thought his wife is a celebrity or something so that would be dinner on the table, wages or not.

Reaction score
^^Well let him starve until he recovers if that's the case. It might be a reason for him to keep in shape too. Btw I thought his wife is a celebrity or something so that would be dinner on the table, wages or not.

lots of money doing not much and a celebrity wife to top it off,i'm starting to hate kewell:chair:

back to seroius business this weekend for the men in red,away trip to portsmouth could turn turn our early season joy to despair.Players to watch out for portsmouth:kanu,john utaka,and benjani.hope rafa has this one figured out and david james won't have a man of the match performance.

phantomgerald

Liverpool fans got to be cheering for Everton this weekend because they're facing United. Plus, there's the London Derby. I'm hoping all the team drop points so Chelsea can go top.

phantomgerald

I've given up on Sheva. Pizarro is the backup now and I think he'll do well.

Reaction score
kalou is also pretty good,he's one of those players who seem to go unnoticed but he can cause the damage when on form,he was one of the best chelsea players towards the end of last season.

phantomgerald

Kalou I think still have some way to go. We already have Malouda, Joe Cole and SWP on the wings, and he's not the target man that Drogba and Pizarro are, so I can't find a place in the squad for him other than being the fourth winger.

Reaction score
this could be a week end of heart break,premiership games that follow two internationals and a two week layoff are often the hardest to prepare and hardest to predict with a lot of upsets.

phantomgerald

I expect so. I think Everton might spring a surprise. Especially since they have Mcfadden, who will surely be out to impress.