Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

youthought

Reaction score
Mkaing the FA Cup a CL qualifying tournament would be good because you could have someone like West Brom in the CL. But at the same time if Liverpool win that and the Premiership (fingers crossed) then it would mean that the team that was bettter throughout the season could get. To be honest I don't think it will make a difference

phantomgerald

^^^ It'll be a real waste to have WBA in the qualifying and then lose before even making it to the CL, don't you think? I guess it would make the big teams take the cup seriously, but if a lower division team win it and lose in qualifying, I think that will be a waste of a spot.

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah because say this happened years ago when Man U beat Millwall in the Fa cup final. Man U were already in the tourney so that would mean Millwall would get the spot and chances are they'd lose to a team like Inter Milan (at the time) in qualifying when Arsenal would be mroe likely to win.

Reaction score
yeah switchy but if winning the fa cup qualifies for CL the big 4 and emerging good teams like newcastle and totenham will take it dead serious so the chance of a team like milwall or wba reaching the final will be highly unlikely and with only 3 places for grabs in the league the rivalry between the big 4 will reach a new level adding spice to the league.

phantomgerald

^^^ And by taking the Cup more seriously, then their players will be even more fatigued and the chances of them winning the CL is even lesser.

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah but EoE that won't mean they are more deserving than a team like Arsenal who won't make it if that happens unless they win the cup or get in the top 3.

Reaction score
You make a good point switchy:).England leading 2-0 at half time ,owen-heskey partnership working well like in the good ol liverpool days and england finally having a good match.France-scotland still 0-0.

phantomgerald

England wins 3-0 and Scotland wins 1-0.

I still don't think Mclaren is a good manager. Its too late to change managers now. I think euro 2008 is doomed but at least fringe players are given a chance to impress.

As for Scotland, well good for them. Looks like they'll be qualifying for Euro 2008.

Switchy

Reaction score
I lmao at how everyone who wanted Mclaren out are now loving him. I hate him as a manager and always will unless England win Euro 2008. All I have to give him credit for is bringing the best out of Barry, Heskey and SWP.

Reaction score
England must still play russia away and croatia at home,i'll wait for november to give a verdict on england but swp,richards and barry are proving to be valuable additions to the team but the team is still too dependant on injury prone owen to get the goals.crouch should have been given more playing time.

Switchy

Reaction score
Heskey>Crouch. Imo Liverpool shouldn't have sold him even if he wasn't on form and by the way him and Owen were palying last night imagine if we still had those two at Liverpool. That'd be great.

Who thinks Owen will become record goalscorer then?

Reaction score
owen will become the record goalscorer no doubt about it,he's a natural goalscorer has always been,if the delivery is good owen will score lots of goals but he's as injury prone as harry kewell and apart from crouch and maybe cole england are clueless in attack which is bad news cause owen will probably get injured again after playing a few matches for newcastle.

you want owen and heskey at liverpool just because they had a good match last night it's a joke right.owen is injury prone he will fuck up liverpool's season.heskey is an average player just cause he had a good match against a russian defence which had an off day does'nt mean he has his place at liverpool.If heskey was any good after he left liverpool a big team would have signed him instead of birmingham and wigan.We have torres/kuyt/voronin/crouch and you want heskey and owen back surely you're joking switchy.

btw benitez wanted to sign owen when he left madrid.i personally like owen i still remember fondly the 2 goals he scored against arsenal to win the fa cup for liverpool but you can't build a championship side around an injury prone player kewell has showed that.

Switchy

Reaction score
Did I say I wanted them back? No. I said imagine if we still had those 2 playing like they did last night there. Read posts before you jump to conclusions.

Reaction score
alot of credit must be given to the russian defence which had an off day.There was no russian player anywhere near owen who is one of the best finishers in the business.as for heskey he had a decent match but nothing exceptional.most people praise him after a decent performance because everyone expects him to have a crap match.One player i would have liked at liverpool is swp,he could be chelsea's surprise weapon this season.and micah richards is awesome.

Switchy

Reaction score
What do you mean the Russian defense had an off day... Their permanantly shit lol. I agree with the SWP part but Chelsea went all Man U when we were gonna buy him and said they refused to sell to us.