Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
Just seen the fixtures for the weekend, Liverpool against Sunderland we should win that aka Liverpool. Maybe 2-0. Plus Chelsea have a tough day Pourtsmouth. But Arsenal against City can Sven keep his form hope so, as he brings something fresh to the league. But oh boy Man U against Spurs can United loose there streak hope not because then my boys Liverpool can really take over the League

Reaction score
another liverpool fan:)you know your football mate:)you're right we're going to beat sunderland and evacuate the frustration of the chelsea game.Man utd against spurs could be martin jol's last game if spurs get beat easily so expect a fight on their part.I hope arsenal and city draw so liverpool can close the gap on city,but i don't see city beating arsenal unless lehmann screws up his act again.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Lehman screwing up again I would be laughing my ass of if he did that. Plese check out my football thread which involves my thoughts and reviews on some games so please check it out.

Reaction score
england goalkeepers start well but inevitably lose the plot sooner rather later.there must be a jinx.kirkland if he remains injury free can be very good for england,same thing for carson.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Well Liverpool are being smart with Carson loaning him out to some Premiership teams that need a keeper so he is guaranteed first team starts which helps his early carear. So when he becomes big then they can use him full time. And they could have England's number 1 keeper on there team. And Scott Carson will play for a great team, and with there future team they will be the League champions. Lets take a look Babel will be a huge star, Torres will be a giant striker around the world with 20 goals every season guaranteed!!!

youthought

Reaction score
I dont think Torres will get 20 goals this season. But I do think him Crouch and possibly Gerrard will get 15 each

the dark knight

rofl tdk will be pissed, Gerald expect him to become the new Truth and ban half of ppl here
you seem to know me more than i know myself :ranting: i almost forgot about it till i read the post. son of a bitch ref should be disemboweled with a wooden cooking spoon right in the middle of the pitch :mad:

and no, i wouldnt have banned half of the people here...just all of them.

The ref's blind, not Chelsea's fault. And obviously God hates liverpool.

On a brighter note we can all agree on, Arsenal and Man Utd dropped points.

Then again, muahahaha we drew with you guys at your home.
1)its chelsea's fault
2)every cheater says the same thing
3)drogba = biggest cheater in the world
4)they have a diving school in cobham
5)fuck man utd. but i still think its either them or us this season
6)god hates fags. therefore, god hates maureen the hoe

I hope Lehmann plays against England, we can't lose then.
sure thing....:)

owen should be sent to OVW to get repackaged...wait! wrong thread lmao jk.
seriously though, my cat cant miss that chance! however, im not really disappointed with our performance. we couldnt have done a lot better with the same squad.

*waits for rooney to get his hairy ass back + waits for owen + smith to do something*

predictions for this week's matches..?

Reaction score
kennedy has made a thread where he's making predictions.
here are my predictions:
Man United V Tottenham:unpredictable,2 class sides going at it ,home adavntage should favour the mancs[1-0]or [1-1]

Middlesbrough V Newcastle 2 teams not renowned for their defense should be plenty of goals[2-2]

Everton V Blackburn as a pool fan can only wish for toffees demise[0-1]

Chelsea V Portsmouth if portsmouth maintain composure they could get a draw.utaka is the key man for pompey[1-0] or [1-1]

Arsenal V Man City i see van persie or fabregas getting a goal .city will likely play for a draw.[2-1] or [2-0]

and liverpool will beat sunderland 1-0 or 2-1 with goals from torres or kuyt or both.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Martin Jol wants to put the past week behind him after enduring a turbulent few days amid speculation surrounding his future at Tottenham.

Jol's job at White Hart Lane was rumoured to be in danger following reports Spurs officials held talks with Sevilla coach Juande Ramos.

Chairman Daniel Levy met with Jol this week to reassure him his future was at Tottenham and the Dutchman says he never considered resigning as Spurs manager.

"It wasn't the best of weeks but you have to get on with the job and as you heard in the statements the chairman is fully behind me, my staff and the players so I don't think there is an issue anymore," Jol said on Sky Sports News.

"I want to be here because I love the players, I love the supporters and they told me that they are satisfied with me. So there is no problem."

Backing

Jol admits he was disappointed to see reports of meetings between club officials and other managers.

However after talking with Levy, Jol will move on with the aim of taking Tottenham into the top four in the near future.

"Normally it's better if you keep that secret but for me personally it's not nice," he said.

"Daniel Levy sat down with me twice and he said to me: 'We never went to another coach to approach him to be manager of Tottenham Hotspur to replace you', and I believe him.

"The chairman confirmed and told me over and over again that he's backing me."

Relationships

Jol insists his relationship with Levy will not be damaged by the incidents of this week, and also says he has no problem with sporting director Damien Comolli.

"I've always had a pretty good relationship with him (Levy)," Jol explained.

"As you know I'm pretty open so if I'm not satisfied with something I will tell him and that is what you do, but behind the curtains and I will continue to do that and he will continue to do that."

On Comolli, he added: "I've got a good professional relationship with him.

"He helps us to find players because if you are managing in the Premier League you can't always look at player so that is his job."
from skysports.com

phantomgerald

Jol is not a top-4 manager. You may have a top-4 squad but its no use unless a good manager is brought in. And many of Jol's young sigings aren't exactly excelling. Maybe Juande Ramos would be brought in, I think he's good enough to lead Spurs into the top 4. And even if they don't get Ramos, maybe they can get Lippi or Capello who has an impressive CV and that the players would immediately respect.

Reaction score
there were rumours that spurs were approaching former club fav klinsmann.As for capello his style of defensive play is not suited for the premiership.If he came he would be getting the same heat he received at madrid.