Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Anyone else wonder why Allan smith gets played i cant stand the guy he's just crap . anyhow lampard and Joe cole are playing well nice goal hopefully we can take the game .

phantomgerald

I hope Mclaren get sacked now. At least we still got the World cup to aim for. He's shitting all over the England team.

Wrestling Station

Eventhough Germany played without their full arsenal (Ballack, Klose, Gomez, Frings, Bastian Schwainstiger, etc..) they won the match.. So its true what Beckenbaur said, that Germany is the strongest team in Europe at the moment. Watch out Euro2008, Germany will take the trophy! :D

Bradders

Reaction score
I want to see an exciting, fluent English team but all I ever see is passing around the defence and then losing the ball.

Reaction score
Eventhough Germany played without their full arsenal (Ballack, Klose, Gomez, Frings, Bastian Schwainstiger, etc..) they won the match.. So its true what Beckenbaur said, that Germany is the strongest team in Europe at the moment. Watch out Euro2008, Germany will take the trophy! :D

i think italy and france are better than germany.france has quality all over the pitch and ribery has proved to be a very credible replacement for zidane.As for italy they mix cheating and quality well,italy will use heel tactics and outdo germany anytime like they did last worldcup.As for England..........well can't be bothered anymore:sorcerer: They'll f*** their games against israel and russia and the sun will launcj a hate campaign against mclaren and the players.....as usual:gun_smilie:

Kennedy

Reaction score
No way Sven Goran Erikson cannot be England Manager!!!! But I must say Sven has been doing well lately beating Man United good job Sven!

Cool that you have a football thread I have only just realised it.