Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Does that kid have skin desease on his face or something. You are seriously killin' me now. I have to spread rep before I rep you again but expect some more on its way.

Reaction score
yoda says:"unified in defeat you will be"
42892127chelsea416cp9.jpg

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yesterday :Werder Brema - Bayern 0 - 4 31' p.t. Ribery (Bayern rig.)
6' s.t. Toni (Bayern)
34' s.t. Altintop (Bayern)
42' s.t. Ottl (Bayern)

after 2 matches Bayern is already alone at the top... 7-0 in the count of goals... Klose and Toni both top scorer,thank god they r not in ucl

Reaction score
ribery is also awesome for them,right now franck ribery is playing at the same level as zidane.He'll have a dip in form eventually but right now he's just awesome.

Reaction score
your sig has brought a tear to my eyes,you should post here more often youthought:)i agree for bayern,the fact they are not in the CL will make them more focused than ever on winning the bundesliga.I think the real suspense is who's going to finish runners up.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
ribery is also awesome for them,right now franck ribery is playing at the same level as zidane.He'll have a dip in form eventually but right now he's just awesome.

yeah Ribery creates , those 2 forward scores...just see how they squashed werder which used to be one of the top teams

Reaction score
ironically werder sold their talisman klose to bayern,in a way they've given bayern the ammunition to shoot them.But schalke is an unpredictable team so they may cause a few surprises and stuttgart should mount a serious challenge.Such a shame borussia dortmund champions league winners in 1997 are now just a spent force playing second fiddles:sad:

Switchy

Reaction score
And Bayer Leverkusen are rubbish without Berbatov and Voronin just to add to the list...

Ribery is somewhat like Kaka just not as good and doesn't get as many goals but is the Bundesliga equivilant of him and Toni is a better version of Crouch while Klose is just a skilled goal poacher pretty much.

Reaction score
anyway as for voronin,bayer's lost is liverpool's gain,speaking of which roman is starting to wonder if he bought the right team
football-skit-on-MasterCard-priceless-campaign-following-Chelsea-1-0-loss-to-Liverpool-in-2005-Champions-League-semis-ANON.jpg

Bradders

Reaction score
City have won and Arsenal are winning 1-0 thanks to a Van Persie goal.

phantomgerald

We cheated but who gives a fuck, at least we don't need to put that stupid sig no more!!! We'll have to wait for the next duel to see who comes out on top.