Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

^^one of the best posts for a while on here :)

except for the wonder woman part :) lol

have you been on that prediction league?

oh yea, get well soon ExOE :) best wishes..

phantomgerald

The one thing us Chelsea fans can agree with you Liverpool fans is that we both want Manchester United to fail. And they're en route to it with the draw with Reading. They badly need an out and out striker.

As for the topscorer award, I see Torres as a support striker and not an out-and-out striker. He'll help the team with more assists but maybe 15-20 goals, so I doubt he'll win the topscorer award.

Bradders

Reaction score
The top scorer could be someone like Berbatov but I can safely say anyone could win, Martins is leading so far with 2.....

Switchy

Reaction score
I think you guys are missing out Eduardo. I know he's more of a playmaker than a goalscorer but he's had a great pre-sesason (well in his match or 2) with Arsenal and has impressed and I reckon he could be the seasons surprise star. If Benni Mccarthy's injury isn't serious then I can say he's another front runner for the golden boot.

Bradders

Reaction score
I don't think he will fit in and score loads this season, he will score around 10-15.

Reaction score
martins is a wild card certainly.Berbatov looks more of a playmaker than a deadly finisher.McCarthy has the talent to finish top scorer but i don't think he will be getting the required service at blackburn.Eduardo is too much of an unknown,its his first season he has to adapt to the country, the pace of the premiership maybe next season.

i still think it will be between drogba,torres and maybe tevez.they are the 3 ones who will get the best service to score the most goals.

03mnm

Reaction score
I think Tevez will dissapoint to be honest.

Give the guy a chance with the way he played for the Hammers last he man u could really do damage. If they keep Giggs, Ronaldo, Ronney and Tevez they could win the Champions league but hopefully Rafa can stop rotating player and let Liverpool put out their strongest side everyweek.

Reaction score
rafa will keep rotating.There are just too many games to put your strongest side out every week.Besides by rotating you keep your entire squad happy and match fit.I think now we have enough quality throughout the squad for the rotation to work.As for tevez he's more of a second striker like kuyt with great workrate but he's not a deadly out and out striker who's going to get you 20 goals.

Bradders

Reaction score
Crouch should play beside Torres and Gerrard and Babel behind them.

phantomgerald

No, Babel is not ready and when he is he will play at the left. Crouch should be their 12th man, the vital subsitute. With the defense tiring, send him in and he can cause the defence more problems and might find some space.

Switchy

Reaction score
No, Babel is not ready and when he is he will play at the left. Crouch should be their 12th man, the vital subsitute. With the defense tiring, send him in and he can cause the defence more problems and might find some space.

Didn't you know the fans were the 12th man? Anyway I get what you're on about and as you know I'm a fan of Voronin and reckon he's better than Crouch judging from his performances in Bundesliga. With the tired defense, neither Crouch or Voronin would work because they don't have the pace to really mess with the defense when they're tired.

That wouldn't be such a good idea. With Crouch and Torres up front and Gerrard and Babel behind them, that would mean if it's 4-4-2 then 2 wingers will be needed to complete the midfield which meands Alonso, Sissoko and Mascherano will all be left out of the team.

rafa will keep rotating.There are just too many games to put your strongest side out every week.Besides by rotating you keep your entire squad happy and match fit.I think now we have enough quality throughout the squad for the rotation to work.As for tevez he's more of a second striker like kuyt with great workrate but he's not a deadly out and out striker who's going to get you 20 goals.

Yeah, Rafa's got different squads for every competition. If you compare his champions league squad to his Premiership squad it is very different. Without Garcia Liverpool have lost a gem when it comes to european football but I reckon Voronin (Yes, him again) will replace Garcia as a top class european player.

I think Tevez will dissapoint to be honest.

I don't really see what all the fuss about Tevez is either. Yeah he's a good player but he isn't as amazing as everybody says. He does set up a few goals and scores a few himself but I reckon someone like Berbatov or Kuyt is far better than him and weren't megabucks for their teams.

In other news Lomano LuaLua has joined Olypiacos for a fee of around £2.8m

Switchy

Reaction score
I wish Alves joined Liverpool but the price got out of hand and Chelsea can have him. 1 minute it's £11m and then it goes to £25m, that's what I hate about football.