Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
very little chance of cisse staying,benitez not a fan of him and cisse can't accept being a substitute or a fringe player because he wants to make the french squad for euro 2008.kewell is too prone to injury to play for a championship chasing club,and gonzales well liverpool went to great lengths to get him a visa and he has underperformed.For zenden he is good but there are better players out there.I will also be very sad if we lose luis,he is a match winner but i think he is homesick anyway.

phantomgerald

TDK garcia i think should return to his country because he never really got used to the physical tempo of the english game. Well obviously Rafa would be bringing in some players, most likely two wingers. Simao i think is definately going to liverpool, since their other target, Malouda, looks likely headed to Chelsea. And Liverpool have Riise and Aurelio for the left midfield role, so there's not need to worry about depth

Reaction score
hey guys i don't really talk on here any more i don't know why but for those of you that joined my football forum just to tell you I'm going to be re recategorising all the forums and sub forums and threads ready for the new season so i welcome any new members to come if you want a link just pm me for it or if any members want to make any suggestions for new areas or new forums pm them me .

thanks hope this hasn't pissed of anyone.

Switchy

Reaction score
Phantom, Riise and Aurelio are more preferred in left back by Benitez and Garcia was never really suited for the english game, but was a ace in Benitez's hand when it came to the champions league.

I rate Cisse as a player but according to some newspapers he isan ass off the pitch and Benitez tries to keep his team as disciplined as possible, which Cisse isn't helping.

According to wiki on the Liverpool page, Gonzalez is going to Real Betis, he is another player I rate but Benitez never really gave him a chance and then he was injured.

I don't give a damn about Kewell, yeah he's a good player but I know even better players play more than 2 games a season and finally I reach Zenden. He is a decent player but there are a lot better in thesquad but is a great backup player with his ability to play in several different postions on either the left, right or centre.

As for Torres i'm getting a bit bored of all these weeks of talks with Atletico and now his agent, can't we just sign him already!
Hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

the dark knight

Riise and Aurelio are more preferred in left back by Benitez and Garcia was never really suited for the english game, but was a ace in Benitez's hand when it came to the champions league.

well, thats why i dont like benitez. both riise and aurellio are good as left backs but riise can be the most useful as a left midfielder. better than everyone we have imo. and like garcia, benitez is only good in the UCL. he sucks balls in the epl :(

According to wiki on the Liverpool page, Gonzalez is going to Real Betis, he is another player I rate but Benitez never really gave him a chance and then he was injured.

gonzalez:
arrive, push the ball to the edge of the line, run to it, lose it, leave.

I don't give a damn about Kewell, yeah he's a good player but I know even better players play more than 2 games a season and finally I reach Zenden. He is a decent player but there are a lot better in thesquad but is a great backup player with his ability to play in several different postions on either the left, right or centre.

kewell, as a player, 1 of the best left wingers in the EPL without a doubt. he just gets injured a lot and too lazy. he doesnt have the passion for winning with liverpool. as for zenden, i never liked him. always get pissed watching him play for us.

As for Torres i'm getting a bit bored of all these weeks of talks with Atletico and now his agent, can't we just sign him already!
Hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

they just wanna make some fire. he'll be with us in no time.

Switchy

Reaction score
Oh well, he never lived up to the hype of when he was at Blackburn and it was £6m gone to waste im my eyes. They could've found a better way to use that money e.g. giving it to me :)

Reaction score
bellamy did score an important goal against barcelona but overall he didn't live up to the high expectations you expect from a liverpool player.now we have in attack

torres
voronin
crouch
kuyt

not bad though personally i would have preferred

torres
voronin
tevez
crouch
kuyt

phantomgerald

Torres is not a sure-fire success. Not many spainish strikers have made it in england. we'll have to see how torres adapt to England

Reaction score
Here's my review on Australia's last match, A freindly against Singapore who are ranked 131 in the world, It was a Asain Cup warm up match frendly.

The heat did trouble Australia and none of the players where used to playing in that heat, There were many subs for both sides, We, Australia did not play the greatest game, At half time it was 0-0, We had some good chances but just couldent get the ball in the back of the net.

Early in the second half Mark Viduka scored his first goal for Australia in about 4 years then Harry Kewell was introuduced to the game and he snagged an early goal when he got on then set up another one for Mark Viduka. Australia pretty much had there best side on the field except for Tim Cahill who was out injured. Singapore had a few good scoring chances, Two hit the bar and they probarly should have scored.

The end result was 3-0 to Australia, Although the score looks good, Australia did not play the best the result could have easily ended up 3-3 because The Australian defence struggled all night. Can't wait for the Asain Cup and hope we, the aussies win it.

phantomgerald

^^^ What you think of Singapore's performance? Do you think they should be ranked higher than what they are ranked and did any Singapore player impress you?

Wrestling Station

^singapore dont know how to play football man. Really, they always lose by 3 or 4 goals every match.

I think they need more funds to make the national team stronger.

Poor domestic league, no pro players in the team. So they should think about sending some of them to europe to practive there more and become pro players.

I cant deny that Singapore sometimes play a decent match, but its not a stable performance from them. Sometimes they play well, but most of the time they play defensive (which is not a way to win and you get bored from watching a mid pitch play all the match).

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Here is who i think is the best buy so far for some of the premiership clubs in the transfer market

Eduardo da Silva Dinamo Zagreb to Arsenal
Stuart Parnaby Middlesbourgh to Birmingham
Gavin McCann Aston Villa to Bolton
Claudio Pizarro Bayern Munich to Chelsea
Fernando Torres Athletico Madrid to Liverpool
Owen Hargreaves Bayern Munich to Man Unite
Jeremie Aliadiere Arsenal To Middlesbourgh
David Rozehnal PSG to Newcastle
Sylvain Distin Man City to Portsmouth
Gareth Bale Southampton to Tottenham
Scott Parker Newcastle to West Ham
Mario Melchiot Rennes to Wigan