Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Im a United fan, and have been for 20 years before anyone accuses me of being some 10 year old kid who started supporting them since xmas. I didn't honestly believe that United could bring back the title untill the victory over Everton now I genuinely believe they'll do it again. As I have grown to hate Chelsea so much thanks to Mourinho it made it the most satisfying title of them all. I fancy the top 4 to finish the way it did last season.

And for the Liverpool fans out there. Dont get excited and start splashing around names like Eto'o and Torres. It will be just another pre season transfer circus for the Scousers. Talk everyday in the papers about big signings but none of them will happen.

phantomgerald

Australia won Singapore 3-0 in what was the last match to be played in the National Stadium.

I thought Singapore did well in the first half but the gulf in class really showed in the second. however, i'm optimistic that Singapore has a great future ahead. If Australia played the way they did in the second half, then the Asian cup is theirs

I know there are a few Aussies in this forum. Thoughts?

Reaction score
Australia are at their best when kewell is on form otherwise they are a strong physical side with good passing but lacking flair and cutting edge against strong opposition like italy .

LKP

Untied have the squad to win the triple next season. We need a goalscorer now thats all.

Reaction score
it will be a tight race between chelsea and manchester once more with liverpool as strong outsiders,and matches against arsenal a deciding factor for the trio.Man utd fans don't underestimate liverpool,you might be unpleasantly surprised.

phantomgerald

We'll still have to see who Liverpool purchases before we can make a decision. And Chelsea have a point to prove since they lost the league last year and didn't spend big. Its still United's to lose though.

Suprise team? i reckon tottenham will end up higher than Arsenal this year

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yeah I agree Spurs will do very weel this year and i think will break the top four, i am also looking forward to newcastle season, big sam is wheeling and dealing, i cannot argue with the players he has brought in and others to come in like Geremi and Gudjoshen who look set to sign for us.

phantomgerald

^^^ I'm not sold on Newcastle yet, they haven't gotten a big name defender. If they get someone like Kompany, then i think a UEFA cup spot is assured

Reaction score
Newcastle have always flattered to deceive:disgust1: despite alladyce's talent it will take him some time to put the puzzle together.This season is coming too soon for the toon army.If sam stays long term,newcastle will definitely improve and become a big and feared club again.But the coming season i'm putting my money on everton and aston villa with possibility of blackburn as possible outsiders for the uefa cup.Tottenham will pose a serious threat to arsenal but wenger is so good at getting the best out of his team that the 4th place will likely be theirs.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Alladyce has already come out and said it will take 5 years to fix Newcastles problems so if he pulls of anything big i will be suprised. Still think my club Middlesbrough will finish above them tough

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I know it will take a while to take newcastle back to the top 5, but i am looking forward to the coming season, we have got rid of Bramble & Bernard and hopefully Carr all the dead weight at the club and with the addition of David Rozehnal from PSG and hopefully another defender maybe a right back could see a good season at the back for newcastle.

Here is my starting 11 for newcastle next season on who they have signed so far.

Given (GK)
Ramage (RB)
Rozehnal (CB)
Taylor (CB)
Huntington (LB)

Solano (RM)
Emre (CM)
Barton/Butt (CM)
Milner (LM)

Martins (CF)
Owen (CF)

Switchy

Reaction score
I can see Owen going to Spurs or Aresnal in the transfer market. I can see Newcastle having a succesful season with Big sam in charge. He worked magic with Bolton on a weak budget so imagine what he can do with the budget he got at Newcastle. I agree they need a stronger defence but I would focus on keeping players atm rather than buying because many of the big stars look likely to move and Scott Parker has already left so I would keep my eyes on the current squad as well.

Reaction score
alan shearer should have joined the management team,it would have boosted the entire team as well as the fans.He would also have worked well with sam.But your defence remains weak.I've seen rozenhal play at psg he is good but not world class.your keeper given is world class though. promising season ahead for newcastle

the dark knight

Here is my starting 11 for newcastle next season on who they have signed so far.

Given (GK)
Ramage (RB)
Rozehnal (CB)
Taylor (CB)
Huntington (LB)

Solano (RM)
Emre (CM)
Barton/Butt (CM)
Milner (LM)

Martins (CF)
Owen (CF)

top 6 next season imo.

anyway, just heard a hit!

garcia for torres? when i 1st heard torres was comin i was totally :thumbup: but garcia leaving?? not just him, zenden, kewell and gonzalles might leave as well. seems like we're gonna have a big drop in the left side if riise gets injured :(

and 'sup with cisse? any of u having thoughts that he might stay?