Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i have my reserves on spanish strikers in the premiership, nando morientes is a great striker but didn't do much when he was at liverpool although we had no real wingers to put the crosses back then !!!!!!we are 3 or 4 players short of being great again , two strikers and two wingers :detective: .come on rafa live the american dream and spend the cash,it's not yours anyway:lily:

Switchy

Reaction score
I reckon if the reds get any strikers it'll be Torres and Eto'o. Eto'o has already stated he wants to leave Barca and he will be on the bench with Hernys arrival and Liverpool are close to buying Torres and willing to match the asking price.

Knowing Benitez he would probably sign two spanish wingers, like Jesus Navas but it looks like he's gonna sign Simao as well.

Reaction score
simao will be a welcome addition,i've seen him play against man utd in the champions league and i believe he will adapt to the premiership like christiano ronaldo,still have my doubts on torres though.eto'o would be a class act in the premiership and would more than make up for henry's absence in the prem.

Switchy

Reaction score
I heard Liverpool signed this young defender called Lucas from Gremio for £6.5m the other day as well. He could possibly be a great addition to the squad like Agger when he joined.

Reaction score
lucas is one for the future possibly as a replacement for carragher.simao will be a welcome addition,i've seen him play against man utd in the champions league and i believe he will adapt to the premiership like christiano ronaldo,still have my doubts on torres though.eto'o would be a class act in the premiership and would more than make up for henry's absence in the prem.

phantomgerald

The american bosses doesn't look like they're too willing to spend any money. torres is probably the only big player they're going to sign.

To tasso10 about the viera situation well they really lacked bite in midfield and it took them a long time to adapt to playing without their hardman

tasso10

Reaction score
^I didnt mention Viera at all. But ill put ma 2c in.. It took a lil time but Fabregas really stood out that season. Sure not as good as the big man, but good enough to show a sh**load of promise.

Now on Liverpool..
Benitez is jus biding his time to identify "the perfect buy". He'll make astute purchases, not purchases for the sake of purchases.

Also Lucas from Gremio is an outstanding Defensive Mid. Not defender. He'll need a year to adjust into the Physicality of the Premier League. Really good passer of the ball. One more for the future.

phantomgerald

For football manager players, Lucas is a great player.

I'm not too sure about Rafa's tactics. Rumors have it that the owners are afraid he'll quit to join real madrid and doesn't want to commit money to him for him to leave.

And i think Arsenal will fall not because Henry left, but because Wenger is going to leave as well. And when arsene leave next year, players like Fabregas, Diaby, Denilson are all Wenger proteges, so i don't see why they would stay at Arsenal if Arsene is not there

Switchy

Reaction score
^^They would stay there for a while with or without Wenger because Arsenal are a big team already and have one of the if not the best youth systems in England rather than moving to someone like Chelsea to play in reserves or be a first teamer for Derby, I would rather stay and develope my skill, while earning a lot of money and move to a big club when i'd be a known first team player.

phantomgerald

why would they still stay there when there are no senior players to teach them? i dunno but personally i thin we'll see an exodus because wenger is their mentor and without him, they would not have been at arsenal. so their loyalty is to wenger, not to arsenal

Switchy

Reaction score
well it looks like Flamini is on his way out to Birmingham anyway and personally now after reading what you posted I kinda agree with you but I reckon some of the young stars who are already household names like Walcott and Fabregas will stay but others will leave.

Reaction score
if arsenal underperform fabregas will also leave ,he is a hot commodity and he can pick any of the big clubs in europe.if wenger doesn't sign a new contract it will be the end of an era at arsenal.Arsenal needs funds and a new rich owner to remain competitive.

phantomgerald

Its the chairman's fault if you ask me. being an arsenal fan, he should have listened to David Dein and sold the club to a chairman who have the money to keep arsenal competitive. Instead he chose to selfishly hold on to the club and led to dein leaving, henry leaving, maybe wenger leaving and the end of a possible chance of seeing arsenal reign as champions

Reaction score
luckily with all their talented young players they can realistically aim for a top 4 finish this season but i don't see them challenging for a top two finish,they lack a bit of steel and cutting edge up front especially with the departure of henry,anf they don't have the cash to amke up for their shortcomings unlike chelsea,man utd and liverpool.