Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I think if it had happened in January, they would have been deducted the points, because there would have been a long time to go in the season and they could have possibly made up the points differnce. I think the only reason they didn't deducted any points was because it was so near the end of the season and west ham had been battling to stay up for a few months and started to gain some ground. Therefore it would have been slightly unfair towards west ham. I am glad they did not get any points taken off because it looks lie wigan are going down and i hate wigan.

dean28

Reaction score
they done it to boro and we went down it carnt be one rule for 1 and another the other

the dark knight

thoughts about 2morrow's london match?
i think its gonna be an upset for chelsea as arsenal does not lose easily for big teams.

1-1 or 2-1 for chelsea imo

phantomgerald

i think chelsea will win as well.

and dark knight, benitez knew fully well he was going to lose this match. by playing players like insua and paletta who i felt are not even premiership standards and fowler is not who he was five years ago

Wrestling Station

I hope Chelsea will win the match, they need to get wins now coz its ashame to lose twice in a week.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
The title is now at old trafford, chelsea drew this match today as soon as Drogba was not in the team the missed him up front and it showed. Congrats to Man United.

Who do you think will go down to the championship with watford. I reckon it will be Charlton and Wigan

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Glenn Roeder has resigned from his position as Newcastle manager with immediate effect.

Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd called an emergency meeting on Sunday to discuss the club's disappointing season, as talk of Roeder's possible exit intensified.

In the aftermath of the meeting, sources close to the club have informed Sky Sports News that Roeder has indeed handed in his notice.

A 2-0 defeat to Blackburn Rovers at St James' Park on Sunday was greeted by a crescendo of boos and calls for Roeder's head, as a disgruntled home crowd made their feelings clear.

Newcastle have been hampered all season by a succession of injuries to key men, most noticeably Michael Owen, but their 13th place in the Premiership has clearly not sat well with the club's board.

Sam Allardyce's recent departure from Bolton will do nothing to quell talk of the reasons behind Roeder's exit, given the fact that Shepherd has in the past been open in his admiration for the former Wanderers chief.

Newcastle have yet to make any official comment with regards Roeder's future.

skysports.com

Sam Allardyce I think will be named as the new manager over the summer or maybe even next week.

dean28

Reaction score
if big sam do's take over he could the man to take newcastle back into europe

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yeah i agree deano what Big sam did at Bolton was amazing, he had barley no money to spend and he took the wanderes into europe twice with players nobody had really heared of. Can you imagine what he could do with money at newcastle.