Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
^^But Beckham is a percentage (as small as it may be, but prfit is profit) of the money they made. Imagine all the stuff Galaxy will get now...

Worldwide deals for other countries to see their matches on TV

Money rom all of Beckhams merchandise, more than half of their replica kits will have Beckham on the back i bet.

And many more I can't think of at the moment.

the dark knight

lucio-3064.jpg

:roflmao:

in other news, bellamy off to west spam..

PeepShow

^LMAO TDK, did you make that pic, or did you find it?

Anyway, IMO Beckham is highly overrated. He did hardly anything for England in the World Cup. granted I dont watch any soccer accept the World Cup, but he didnt impress me at all, and from what Ive heard, hes not that good period. Yes, he does have some good talent, but hes not the best by any stretch of the imagination......

phantomgerald

Nope he's not the best, but he's the most famous, and the best at what he does, which is deliver crosses and free kicks. Without him, England might not even have gotten past lowly Ecuador.

the dark knight

^LMAO TDK, did you make that pic, or did you find it?

nope, i took it form the football forum im in, some jew posted it and i laughed my ass off so hard i couldnt help posting it here.

Anyway, IMO Beckham is highly overrated. He did hardly anything for England in the World Cup. granted I dont watch any soccer accept the World Cup, but he didnt impress me at all, and from what Ive heard, hes not that good period. Yes, he does have some good talent, but hes not the best by any stretch of the imagination......

errmm, well, he doesnt need to do dribble like c.ronaldo (the diving cunt) to be impressive, you gotta get more footie experience, beckham is one of the best tactical midfielders in the world today. period

and about delivering performance with england, trust me, no other player on the list now plays with heart more than he does. and btw, the guy's performance this year is far better than last year's so, he's not getting old...yet. his crosses can be more dangerous corner kicks/free kicks so, he's the best choice for us now. oh yea, england is in need for a good captain like him, john terry/gerrard/lampard are going to screw up with each other if anyone of them became the captain...

phantomgerald

I don't think he's that good a player. Quality player if he was playing in a mid-table side, but he'll struggle to start in a club of Liverpool's stature. And it doesn't massively upgrade Liverpool and won't bring pool to the next level

The Rated R CMStar

All hail to Real Madrid:

Schuster has been officially signed(god I will miss Capello)

Pepe and Metzelder are officially signed(say goodbye to Helguera, and we will probably see Sergio Ramos on the right and Pepe on the left.

Schuster also confirmed Javier Saviola, but he has not been confirmed by Calderon.

Arjen Robben's dad is on Madrid negociating his pass to this club, as he feels with the arrival of Malouda he will not have an space on the club.

Schuster finalle declared he sees that Fabregas, Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo are imposible to sign this season.

Julio Baptista declared he will come back to Madrid,no word on what will happen to Reyes.

And in other news, Tevez declared he doesn't knoe anything about he being a Man U player.

Jorge Andrade has left Deportivo to sign with Juventus.

Pavel Nedved found Juventus proposal of resigning "disappointing" and is now considering retirement.

Paulo Cesar Wanchope, former West Ham, Derby County, Malaga and Manchester City player, has been catalogued as a crazy man concerning his money request for Newcastle Jets, a team from Austria First Division.

Johan Cryuff(sorry if I spelled it wrong) has said he sees very difficult that Rijkaard can lineup the Big 4 from the start of the match(Henry,Eto'o, Ronnie and Messi)

Malouda and Craig Bellamy were officially presented by their teams, Chelsea and West Ham

phantomgerald

I believe Newcastle Jet is in the Australian league.

I still think Reyes will go to Real, but not if Robben is signed

The Rated R CMStar

Weird, I saw the news on my country saying it was on Austria, but, knowing the reporters from here, it shoudn't be strange if they got it wrong

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
hmm Barcellona is still much better than Real imo,thank god Schuster is not a liar and stop talking about Kaka and others.

Nedved leaving is very bad for Juventus, since they have very few players as good as him

phantomgerald

Well Nedved is getting old, wouldn't be surprised to see him retire.

And Barcelona have not bought a central defender yet, and they need one. Real have bought pepe and metzlder, which I think are good signings, and maybe as good as if not better than abidal, henry and yaya

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^^If Barca gets Chivu they r >>>>> Real... well i don't like very much Abidal and Yaya but Henry is probably the best sign of the year;
as i said before Metzelder is a very good defender, Pepe well need to be reviewed at this level

Major problem for Barcellona is using Messi, Ronaldinho, Etoo and Henry all together

phantomgerald

Henry is not a sure fire good signing. there is still a risk of him failing. and there have been rumors of chivu going to real aswell