Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

I agree Drogba does cheat on a regular basis and it really gets under my skin. Tonight i felt liverpool were out played for most of the game. I think they will still go through because i think the crowd at Anfield will get behind them.

u dont need to think . they will be behind them . but it wont be EZ . chelsea will most likely score and if that happened , reds must win by 2 goals :S . however, u will never walk alone .....
btw sorry i cant rep . must spread some 1st

phantomgerald

i'm a chelsea but i don't like joe cole one bit. he's way too selfish. giimme duff anyday

Wrestling Station

Have you heard about the Valencia striker "Villa" is in talks with Chelsea?!

the dark knight

i'm a chelsea but i don't like joe cole one bit. he's way too selfish. giimme duff anyday

selfish = hell yea but has talent . then what do u have to say for c.ronaldo ? and yes duff is one of the best players ever to step foot n chelski .

Wrestling God

Reaction score
David Villa as far as i know has had offers from a number of premiership clubs man u, chelsea, Liverpool.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
yeah i hered about villa what do you think woodgate you being a newcastel fan

I personally think it is a great signing for Boro, all credit to the chairman and the manager. For signing him on a permanent basis. He is a great defender and without injury would be first on the england squad list. Newcastle should of never let him go, but with his injures and the money that Madrid offerd at the time we had to accept. What do you think dean.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yeah easily and most of the time he wasnt even on the field. If he hadn't of got injured at newcastle then i reckon he would still be with us today. Instead we are stuck with Tight-arse bramble.

the dark knight

looking for a good defender with a good future ? anton ferdinand .

phantomgerald

anton ferdinand seems to lack passion at times. to me, he's just in soccer to earn big money and become famous. he just doesn't seem to have the passion and discipline at times. i'd rather take gerard pique, curtis davies or michael dawson

Wrestling God

Reaction score
^ Curtis Davies is definatly a defender for the future, he is confident and has the passion and the knowaldge and the talent to become an England international, Steven Taylor is impessing me also.

the dark knight

dawson is outstanding this year . btw did anyone hear about west ham gettin fined ? sumthin about mascherano .

Wrestling God

Reaction score
The case centred on the issue of third-party ownership of the two players, who were signed from Corinthians, and also the club's failure to disclose details of the deals.

A points penalty could have been imposed, but a Premier League panel comprising of Simon Bourne-Arton QC, Lord Herman Ouseley and David Dent opted to mete out a financial sanction.

The panel opted to hand down a £5.5million fine, but West Ham have escaped a points deduction and can now focus on their battle to avoid relegation from the Premiership.

West Ham issued a statement responding to the verdict on their website, which read: "West Ham United Football Club was given an opportunity to present its case and received a fair hearing.

"The club's submission that the contracts gave no actual influence to any third party was accepted by the commission.

"The club has not been found guilty of fielding an unregistered player and speculation about a likely points deduction has proved to be unfounded.

"The club regrets the fact that they fell foul of the FA Premier League regulations, but the new owners of the club now want to focus on matters on the pitch and remaining in the Premiership.

"The threat of a points deduction has now been removed and the club's fate remains in its own hands.

"The club believes that promotion and relegation issues should be decided on the pitch and we are pleased that the commission agree with that view.

"The club will reflect on the financial penalty that has been imposed and will take advice before commenting on the possibility of an appeal or any further steps that might be taken."

West Ham face Wigan on Saturday and it remains to be seen if Tevez travels to The JJB, as the hearing report also said 'the registration of Carlos Tevez can be terminated' by the Premier League.

skysports.com