Liga BBVA Thread 13/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
General discussion about La Liga games and anything else La Liga relevant can be posted here.

On that note, Isco is looking sexual at Madrid. I hope he doesn't lose a place when Bale arrives.

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Real has a lot of talent, lets hope they don't fuck up :p. Looking out to seeing Bale playing for Madrid though.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Real has a lot of talent, lets hope they don't fuck up :p. Looking out to seeing Bale playing for Madrid though.
Actually, I believe they have a lot of talented individual stars, but where's the team work? I mean, yeah, they have awesome players, but without teamwork just like Barcelona or Atletico, I can see Madrid losing La Liga this year too.

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Actually, I believe they have a lot of talented individual stars, but where's the team work? I mean, yeah, they have awesome players, but without teamwork just like Barcelona or Atletico, I can see Madrid losing La Liga this year too.
Yeah, and I don't see Bale bringing any positivity to f.e Ronaldo. Madrid's teamwork ain't bad though, but I agree with you on that one. New coach could change it though, idk.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo. Think we had a bet. Or it was Jonathan? Anyways. Decima and Liga. BEAST MODE

Reactions: Nano

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Crayo. Think we had a bet. Or it was Jonathan? Anyways. Decima and Liga. BEAST MODE
Will come soon my son. Don't worry about that, I won't die until Barcelona loses La Liga + Madrid raises La Decima.

Yeah, and I don't see Bale bringing any positivity to f.e Ronaldo. Madrid's teamwork ain't bad though, but I agree with you on that one. New coach could change it though, idk.
The coach can teach them whatever he wants, but he can't change what the players do while they play. I really miss Raul, he organized his team while playing.

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Will come soon my son. Don't worry about that, I won't die until Barcelona loses La Liga + Madrid raises La Decima.

The coach can teach them whatever he wants, but he can't change what the players do while they play. I really miss Raul, he organized his team while playing.
Yeah, me too. It was awesome seeing him play one more match with Real like two weeks ago though.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Calm down there. Madrid only added Modric last year. They play as a team. Only added Casemiro who played for Castilla, Carvajal that played as well. Isco who is already played like he has been for years, Illara that will learn from Xabi and Bale. Bale is awesome.

Cant wait for Bale and Cristiano + Isco behind them

Btw, Coentrao should have been transfered

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score

Please read this as a genuine question i'm not taking the piss I swear .How many times did you say that in the last 10 years? :lol1:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Please read this as a genuine question i'm not taking the piss I swear .How many times did you say that in the last 10 years? :lol1:
The site was created in 2011 so he couldn't say it 10 years ago in here... Anyways, I have the feeling this year Madrid will get #LaDecima #HalaMadrid