Liga BBVA Thread 13/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Agreed there. Didnt like the fact Higuain was the one who left. Benzema and Khedira (Who had an offer) should have left. I'm 50/50 with Ozil since we signed Isco.
We dont have a "real" 9. A player that will be "smarter" than the other ones to make the difference. We have CR7, but he cant be the only one to make the difference.
Gotta give time to bale though

Reactions: Nano

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
BENZEMA? Do you really believe Benzema will score? Unless Courtuois (or however it's spelled) is distracted or he robs the goal as he's done a lot of times before, he won't score.

7 matches, 4 goals, 2 assists.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Madrid needs to get a style. We depend on the quality of our players. With Mou, we used to have a style,whether I liked it on not, we had a style. Carlo wants to have the possesion of the ball. We've got Isco, Illara, Alonso and Modric, so we could dominate the match instead of waiting for the rival to come and make Ronaldo score. We have to give time to Carlo, but again, we arent playing well.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Madrid needs to get a style. We depend on the quality of our players. With Mou, we used to have a style,whether I liked it on not, we had a style. Carlo wants to have the possesion of the ball. We've got Isco, Illara, Alonso and Modric, so we could dominate the match instead of waiting for the rival to come and make Ronaldo score. We have to give time to Carlo, but again, we arent playing well.
And that's why you're losing 0-1. I don't want the 14 years streak to be over tbh.

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Is it wrong that I want Real Madrid and Barcelona to both do well? :urm:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's more wrong that recreantly my allegiances with Madrid birthed from my Spanish family are fading. I hate the way the club runs, I hate the way they play, and I much prefer watching their arch rivals. Tough times.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I call BS on this one Levante literaly gave the match away.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo change the damn title.

Gotta give time to Carlo, he's trying to make the Real Madrid play on a different way. Tito, Tata and Pep have the same style. Mou depended on the speed, carlo want Isco and Modric to play and pass the ball.
Xabi is injured, Bale didnt have preseason, Varane was injured, Illara as well.
All we need is to have our own style, we need to wait. So far, we've been weak on the Liga but hey, Barca has scored 5 goals on the UCL, Cristiano has scored 5 as well. We just need to give time to the team to find theirselves.

Shame Ronaldo is going back to United next year :haha:

Reactions: Nano