life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

i don't like wrestlin no more thats why I don't post here haven't watched it in forever but tooks some pills and wrote this and had to share it.

Wrong and right. How are to know what is wrong and right. Is it not just dictated by another and passed down to us from time to time. Who is to say what was right is still right and will always be right. Who was the first to say what was right and what was wrong and how did they know so. If they were wrong when they said what was right and wrong then are we just all doing wrong and thinking its right and vise versa. Will we ever know weather or not what we have done was the right thing or will we die hoping that we did the right thing. Maybe thats the point maybe there is no right and wrong. Maybe reality is mean't to be perseved different by one another and not as a solid block of right and wrongs. Maybe were supposed to about are lifes and learn as to what is right and wrong and not have it set in stone from the start. Maybe whats wrong to us is right to another. Then are they wrong or are we. Who are we to judge. We judge them as wrong they judge us as wrong and it never ends. Maybe we should just all agree that perception is mean't to be different from prson to person and go on with are lifes. Even life, what is life. Who am I to say who are you to say. We are not to say we are to do. Do what you feel, that is what instinct is. If we mve upon instint we may better learn the routes and all. Maybe theres not one highway to mke but many and each one will lead us a different way. Maybe there's not only one way to live but many so to say that you have to live a certain way would be wrong. But once again I am wrong for perceving there way as wrong. Therefore wrong and right should not exist as until we get rid of right and wrong someone will always be wrong. Which isn't what it is. Maybe I should just live my life and not care what other have to say and if I do that weather or not its wrong I have went with my istinct therefore I have done what I have felt I was always to do and therefore all that is was because I made it and I am me and I can do that and we can all do that and we will understand then that its how it goes.

peace be back when I start likin wrestlin again dudes.

Beer

tl;dr...why dont you give up on your unabridged edition of War and Peace or at least stop posting it here?

LKP

Yeah and posting something like that in this forum is silly. No one cares here whether you die or anything. Some people care but the people who dont are the dicks who think they are so cool by acting like they dont care.

LKP

I myself could never be straightedge. Only cause i like alcohol to much :).

straight_edge76

It takes a very disciplied person to be straight edge, not just any old average person can be straight edge.