Letter from Lavender Haze (Nicole/Nikki)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
She commented on one of my videos on there recently too, but by the time I got off work and clicked the notification, it had been deleted
She mentioned leaving a comment recently

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
She mentioned leaving a comment recently
Yeah idk. They show up on my notifications but seem to not be there when I go to actually read the whole thing. I'm glad to hear she seems to be doing alright though

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Yeah idk. They show up on my notifications but seem to not be there when I go to actually read the whole thing. I'm glad to hear she seems to be doing alright though
What if you double check them? Same happens to me sometimes

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Anything new happened to Nicole?

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I heard from her in YouTube then it was like she deleted her account

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Ive talked with her many times here, she is great, it sucks to hear her parents are...well like they are, im all too familer with overprotective parents, mine arent great either, but in a very different way.

My mother all my life has assumed i cant handle anything, any time there is something of any significance, she automaticly assumes i cant handle it, its why she refused to let me go to school and made me home schooled, its why ive never been able to even go to the store just down the street on my own when my brothers ankle was hurting and he could barely walk. Its why ive not been able to get a job because she always said i couldnt handle a job, then asks me 5 minutes later why i havent gotten one yet. And yet despite my best efforts to convince her otherwise, she is the "Im always right you are always wrong" type of person, the moment she thinks something, she believes it as fact and you cant convince her otherwise. And thats just a few examples, i got dozens more.

So yeah, i can relate, i didnt know things were that bad for her, at the very least she is okay and happy, and since she (hopefully can still) check this site a few times a week, i hope your doing well and can return soon ❤

Last edited:

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
For everyone that was concerned about me... I thank You for your Comments and Love and Compassion. I dnt know where to start. I guess I'll go with this:
Yes, I am doing Great! Much better than last year and the last Time I was here. As many of you probably already know, I do have a Job. Been working for almost 10mths now. And I LOVE it. Granite it's in a Gas Station/Convenient Store. Bellstores is the name of it. Wadsworth, Ohio. Which is literally not even 10 mins from where I live.
I wipe down the pumps everyday (when it's not raining) Stock Cig/Tobacco. Etc. Make Coffee ( but now we have new coffee machines to do the work, yay!) Fill the Ice Cooler. There is a DQ inside my store. Which I rarely buy anything from there.
-
I work 6 days a week now. Almost 46 hrs a week. Get paid every other week. And with all my dental stuff going on, I've been able to pay it all off with my own $. IDC If I Do end up broke, as long as everything is fixed the way it should be. September 5th is my Dental Surgery date to remove 2 wisdom teeth (lower) and right baby Incisor Tooth and to hopefully bring down the adult tooth that's grown right behind it. Leave it in any longer and it'll either fuse to the bone or start to decay. And I dnt want that!
Next thing to do is save up to try and get my license. Possibly by next summer of 2020. Or even this year. But most importantly?
I've been Really Happier lately.
I lost my Grandpa from TN Due to Cancer (stage 3) about a mth ago. Went to his Memorial Funeral. And about 1 week ago from Sunday, We had to put down our Doberman. Apparently he was born with DCM, Congenital Heart Failure. We didn't know until he was 7 1/2yrs old and one morning he wakes up and BAM! He was eating, drinking, playing like normal. And was when he'd lie down, he couldnt and he would start coughing. So Alot has been happening here lately. My Mother is still pretty upset over the loss.