Letter from Lavender Haze (Nicole/Nikki)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So I go to my mailbox today and lo and behold.. there's a letter from Nicole sitting there.

It's a 4 page letter.. I'll publish the 1st page here and I will message any people she had direct messages for on the other pages.

Anyway, the gist is that she is okay and still unable to get on the internet or access her phone at all.. and she doesn't know when or if she'll ever be able to. She's says she's happy but also sad because she misses all of us.

Here is the full 1st page..
IMG_20180816_232339882.jpg

Tagging everyone who was close to Nicole or showed concern..

@Red Rain @Snowman @Will @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Solid Snake @Tiger Mask @Jacob Fox @Grievous II
@baseballmm
That's all I know for now.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well at least we know she is okay. Still a messed up situation.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Uhh...care to fill me in on what happened? I'm guessing she came out as gay or something and was lost her phone as punishment?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...why does seem more like the situation
a 16 year old would find themselves in?

Like I'm not trying to be nasty or anything...
but this entire situation seems very, very
strange to me.

Granted I'm Australian & once you turn
18 in this country your parents basically
say "You're on your own kid!" & kick you
out the door...but still.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Uhh...care to fill me in on what happened? I'm guessing she came out as gay or something and was lost her phone as punishment?

Nothing like that..

She's basically stuck with incredibly overprotective parents.. and she's 26 years old. They found out that her and I were "talking" and took away her phone, thus taking away her connection to me and the internet... fortunately the Postal Service still exists.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So...why does seem more like the situation
a 26 year old would find themselves in?

Like I'm not trying to be nasty or anything...
but this entire situation seems very, very
strange to me.

Granted I'm Australian & once you turn
18 in this country your parents basically
say "You're on your own kid!" & kick you
out the door...but still.

Unfortunately there are some parents who can't cut the cord and it can be mentally and socially damaging to the person who doesn't really get to fully develop and find who they truly are because they are constantly being swaddled. This is the situation Nicole finds herself in and as I've said many times before, the only person that can remedy this situation is Nicole.

Reactions: Snowman1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Okay, this is serious. There is some deep psychological abuse going on here.

This is the situation Nicole finds herself in and as I've said many times before, the only person that can remedy this situation is Nicole.

When someone is abused psychologically like this, it nearly becomes impossible for them to act on their own and escape from it. She needs someone to help her. The problem with this is, she would probably reject the help.

I was an atheist really for a while and I had a born again experience. I wear a cross, I go to church and religion is part of my life. However, it is NOT my life. When people surround and blanket themselves with strict religious adherence, there is some messed up things going on.

I don't mean to upset anyone, but you all know what I do for a living. I am very, very concerned about what I saw in that letter and what I know of the situation. I do not think she is doing "great." I think her parents probably force her to believe it and she takes it as gospel.

Nicole is a nice person. What her parents are doing to her is fucking sick beyond words. She is very impressionable, I think we all have seen that. She conforms to the people around her in order to get acceptance. She obviously does this with her parents. They put her in a situation that THEY believe is good for her and she accepts it because they make her accept it.

I mean... I don't have words. Please keep me updated.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Frist, I would like to say that she has way better handwriting than I do and therefore am jealous.

Second, it is good that she doing great and that she is fine, mainly it was quite odd not seeing her around which I miss.

Third, this proves the USPS isn't usually at all.

Fourth, I am somewhat triggered she used Wide Ruled paper

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I thought something was up with her not going on for some time, considering she just disappeared. I really hope she can find a way out of it. I'm 21 and I'm with my parents four months of the year and while they are caring, they are no means like what is seen there.

Reactions: Death Walker

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I was an atheist really for a while and I had a born again experience. I wear a cross, I go to church and religion is part of my life.
Hey Jakey-Jake...doesn't that conflict with your "lifestyle choice"?

Just curious...

I don't wear any labels myself...apart from lazy, Australian prick
with an obsession for tall, blonde Amazons

And shorter redheaded Irish Amazons as well.

Shhh...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hey Jakey-Jake...doesn't that conflict with your "lifestyle choice"?

Just curious...

I don't wear any labels myself...apart from lazy, Australian prick
with an obsession for tall, blonde Amazons

And shorter redheaded Irish Amazons as well.

Shhh...

There are plenty of gay Christians actually. And if you really read the Bible correctly, wearing jeans is outlawed. It's a sin to menstruate. So all the people who are Christians and wear jeans and menstruate are conflicting with their lifestyle choice.

In actuality, I go to an Episcopal church. It is very gay friendly. I disregard a lot of the Bible other than the Gospels and Jesus never said a bad word about gay people. The man had a three year ministry and never mentioned us one time, so my view is he has no problem with us.

But my actual beliefs are more Hindu than Christian. I enjoy going to church because I think the liturgy is wonderful and it's a good social thing.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
There are plenty of gay Christians actually. And if you really read the Bible correctly, wearing jeans is outlawed. It's a sin to menstruate. So all the people who are Christians and wear jeans and menstruate are conflicting with their lifestyle choice.

In actuality, I go to an Episcopal church. It is very gay friendly. I disregard a lot of the Bible other than the Gospels and Jesus never said a bad word about gay people. The man had a three year ministry and never mentioned us one time, so my view is he has no problem with us.

But my actual beliefs are more Hindu than Christian. I enjoy going to church because I think the liturgy is wonderful and it's a good social thing.
Interesting...

And I learned something today.

The Christians I know refer to me as a Pagan...
which is pretty funny.

I prefer the term "Pervert" Thank you very much.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The Christians I know refer to me as a Pagan...which is pretty funny. I prefer the term "Pervert" thank you very much.
Pagan means you believe in the old gods, not so much being a pervert, lol. A pervert means...well just look in the mirror, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D