Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Exactly Jeff.

When I flip town and Barry is in the firing line, it's gonna be hard to pick out scum on the wagon because thanks to you Odo, he is a policy lynch.

My town flip will mean Barry is dead man walking IMO and it's going to be harder finding scum on that wagon.

Also, what's of more use to town, a tracker or a hider that you also casted huge doubt on in your first post Odo by saying considering Smark uses scum hiders as opposed to town ones?

Are you shading me for, in the event Barry flips scum, identifying scum early?

:reigns3

I’m out man

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm actually going to retract my earlier read on CP - while I definitely have experienced him being laid back and trolly as town, and the inverse as maf, there is clearly something different in this game vs last game in how he is posting. If others can confirm that CP actually has a history of playing properly and getting involved as town, I'm actually willing to give him a town lean.
this feels weird. why should anyone care if you're gonna give me a town lean or not
I’m not going to invest any time into the game today, and whilst I didn’t really want to claim cause of my role, it seems I don’t have a real choice

I’m a detective - basically a gunsmith but with a caveat which I’ll clarify later

hence my immediate suspicion of Barry
I don't really buy that this would make you immediately suspicious of Barry
Just as a side note, we literally had day and night cops last game which was much smaller so playing the "not more than one investigative role" card feels a bit excessive.
yeah and Smark games are always role madness and the OP says there will be overlap
Still leaning Jeff as town, liked Alco a lot when he started playing too.
What are you liking about Alco? Seems like he's mainly echoing stuff to me?
So just to make it crystal clear for anyone who may still be confused.

Jeff and I are both Orange We're both aligned with the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

EV is claiming orange and yet is claiming to be Galactic Empire aligned. This doesn't fly.

Particularly since the example PM (Jar Jar) is Green and Galactic Empire aligned lol.
well this doesn't feel like a post scum would make so ace probably town

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Are you shading me for, in the event Barry flips scum, identifying scum early?

I’m out man

I'm not shading you at all.

I'm trying to explain things because you're apparently having difficulty understanding me, whether that's my fault or yours is irrelevant.

Just trying to be clear behind my thoughts.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And I gotta tell you I feel like you got two faces this game when talking to me and I don't trust you.

Shocking. Not like you haven't been humping my leg for the better part of the first 12 hours :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
this feels weird. why should anyone care if you're gonna give me a town lean or not
I don't really buy that this would make you immediately suspicious of Barry
yeah and Smark games are always role madness and the OP says there will be overlap
What are you liking about Alco? Seems like he's mainly echoing stuff to me?
well this doesn't feel like a post scum would make so ace probably town

Thought Alco has some pretty ORIGINAL thoughts during his readback, didn't get the idea that he was echoing too much. He even pointed out that he was agreeing with Poyser's own readback up until N0M. Scum Alco is good at looking busy too though, especially in his recent uphill battles where he was really only lynched towards the end for POE reasons so I wouldn't clear him by any means, just not going to look there at the moment

Reactions: CraigPelton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Shocking. Not like you haven't been humping my leg for the better part of the first 12 hours :heston
See this is what I mean, on one hand you talk to me like you wanna be buddy buddy and on the same page, but whenever I give you any sort of contra you immediately change face and become either condescending or start misrepresenting me.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I reckon we just lynch Barry tbh

:rippedcal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See this is what I mean, on one hand you talk to me like you wanna be buddy buddy and on the same page, but whenever I give you any sort of contra you immediately change face and become either condescending or start misrepresenting me.

How is this different than how I play with anyone? Again, I think you're only issues is about how I interpreted you and you only, and for some reason take offence to. Like, you often go from friendly to a sassy asshole on dime yourself, so I don't really understand how that would even bother you?

Ace

Reaction score
Exactly Jeff.

When I flip town and Barry is in the firing line, it's gonna be hard to pick out scum on the wagon because thanks to you Odo, he is a policy lynch.

My town flip will mean Barry is dead man walking IMO and it's going to be harder finding scum on that wagon.

Also, what's of more use to town, a tracker or a hider that you also casted huge doubt on in your first post Odo by saying considering Smark uses scum hiders as opposed to town ones?
I reckon we just lynch Barry tbh

:rippedcal
:bosque

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

And what? What about that is :bosque worthy, at all?

Would you prefer town mislynches before getting Barry's scumflip or would you just rather get it straight up and not lose out on a town investigative role?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And what? What about that is :bosque worthy, at all?

Would you prefer town mislynches before getting Barry's scumflip or would you just rather get it straight up and not lose out on a town investigative role?

please don't pretend your own flip will not be useful. if you are town, there will a wagon to analyse, and bonus, you get to rep in

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like I get it sucks man, but end of day we learn plenty regardless.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
please don't pretend your own flip will not be useful. if you are town, there will a wagon to analyse, and bonus, you get to rep in

I've not said that at all Jeff. Don't put words in my mouth. I've been prepared to be lynched today and if you ISO me, you'll find me a while back agreeing that my flip will give info during the first wagon on me.

But what is better exactly Jeff, a town mislynch then a hard to analyse wagon on Barry for his scum flip or just getting scum D1?

Status
Not open for further replies.