Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I didn’t say his argument with you was pointless, I said the opposite (I was an interested spectator if you recall). It became pointless when you went round in semantic circles

you can’t take this stance where you say I’m scum but I’m not bussing Barry, they are mutually exclusive positions

I don’t think Jeff is scum, is that what you’re asking?

I'm not taking that stance at all, but you seemed desperate to try and shut it down and make it about you and completely ignore the rest of my points.

I wanted to know if you are town, whether you thought that the bussing theory was outlandish or not.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and what will you be offering in the meantime?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In before EV is color blind

Boba Fett is pro Republic in the EU btw

Not sure why he'd claim boba Fett if he was scum

Are you referring to that book of short stories about the various bounty hunters? That’s the one that comes to mind

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if barry is scum @E-V I'd make the assumption he went rogue when claiming umprompted, tbf

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm not taking that stance at all, but you seemed desperate to try and shut it down and make it about you and completely ignore the rest of my points.

I wanted to know if you are town, whether you thought that the bussing theory was outlandish or not.

but as we speak, there’s only me and you talking about lynching Barry, as you’re not going to implicate yourself, what am I supposed to do?

If ANY scum player is dead man walking, it’s not hard to imagine a teammate will try to profit - I don’t get what you’re trying to advance beyond this basic point?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but as we speak, there’s only me and you talking about lynching Barry, as you’re not going to implicate yourself, what am I supposed to do?

If ANY scum player is dead man walking, it’s not hard to imagine a teammate will try to profit - I don’t get what you’re trying to advance beyond this basic point?

Yeah that's kind of it, isn't it. If Barry made himself look bad and is dead man walking, sure scum will try to benefit, but it'll be almost impossible to decipher from town, because, yknow, barry already made himself look bad, so your not really going to be getting any sort of obvious tell on the bus imo?

Reactions: Evans

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think I offered plenty during this phase.

as far as I'm concerned, the only thing that matters is right now. so yeah, if your intention is to sit around for the rest of the phase, dont be surprised when I hold it against you :draper2

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Are you referring to that book of short stories about the various bounty hunters? That’s the one that comes to mind
Nah I'm talking about the original EU. He became Mandalore and helped the New Republic fight the Yuuzhan Vong. Also helped them against Darth Caedus in the Second Galactic Civil War.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll just witch gears and be more direct, then. Who do you want to lynch instead @Tweet

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Exactly Jeff.

When I flip town and Barry is in the firing line, it's gonna be hard to pick out scum on the wagon because thanks to you Odo, he is a policy lynch.

My town flip will mean Barry is dead man walking IMO and it's going to be harder finding scum on that wagon.

Also, what's of more use to town, a tracker or a hider that you also casted huge doubt on in your first post Odo by saying considering Smark uses scum hiders as opposed to town ones?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
as far as I'm concerned, the only thing that matters is right now. so yeah, if your intention is to sit around for the rest of the phase, dont be surprised when I hold it against you :draper2
I'll "do something" as soon as you explain to me why you not reading the OP has a different effect than me not reading the OP as far as assuming whether nightposting is allowed in this game or not, how about that? :jade

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Odo, but I acknowledge it's probably not happening.

vote Odo before your ass goes herp derp why aren't you voting then.

I gotta keep you honest my fine german friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.