Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean, it's pretty much true that Odo voting Poyser wouldn't achieve anything other than make him look even weaker imo. It's not going to track any votes as he's under pressure, and no one is really reading poyser scum.
Except the back and forth we had last night makes it clear that from Odos POV Poyser must have a very good chance of being scum, and now on top of that he's accusing Poyser of being duplicitous when it comes to reasons for pushing him, and he's STILL not voting Poyser. Looks like fake conviction to me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Republic/Empire and orange town, my specific role is 'Town Tracker' just to be sure

sorry, do you mean AND here or ARE

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Anytime you want to answer my latest post, Ace, I'm here waiting

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Voting you today would be completely futile, if you’re scum
I don’t really understand this attitude from you if I’m honest. Have I been hard to lynch as scum? Have you ever held this opinion of pushing me on D1? Didn’t seem to matter when you pushed me on post 16 or whatever it was lol

Ace

Reaction score
But 3 hours later you vote for EV and say that it could provide a link between EV and Tweet as scum. How does EV being scum refute your initial read (and receipts) of Tweet? What changed in those 3 hours to make you doubt your town read of Tweet?

It doesn't. My logic was that EV as scum doesn't insert himself into a town-town battle and draw attention to himself as he did.

Therefore, if he flipped scum, it would imply that someone between Jeff and Tweet was scum.

I would lean towards Jeff being scum over Tweet based on my town read of Tweet.

Just to make sure I have all the claims

EV - Tracker
Grim - Hider/commuter
Odo - Gunsmith or something of the like?
Lethal has proven double vote too.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That is to say I don’t at all believe you would let me off the hook if you really thought I was scum. It’s no bueno from me

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
No, but when Im down 5 votes, and theres 9 other players not even playing, and if you are scum, youre going to have 3 or 4 teammates, my chances of actually pressuring you seem non-existent, so voting you has no meaning beyond the ceremonial

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Which part do you not think is true? I can confirm half of it.

I have a hard time believing the colour orange represents what he says it does, let's put it that way

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t really understand this attitude from you if I’m honest. Have I been hard to lynch as scum? Have you ever held this opinion of pushing me on D1? Didn’t seem to matter when you pushed me on post 16 or whatever it was lol

I mean thanks for making the comparison for me tho. Voting you post 16 with a clean slate is a totally different situation, so why would you try and draw an equivalence?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think I wanna derpclear Lethal as town for not knowing there's multiple town alignments. The OP makes it kinda clear but also IIRC Smark always sends his list of full fakes to the entire mafia team and I'm thinking the chance of all their fakes being of the same town alignment/colour is fairly low, so if he'd seen the list of fakes it's very likely he would have known there were multiple town alignments.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler