Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Grim Cornette , I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but I will for my own sanity. don't fucking hide behind odo :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What the slip btw? some voting shenanigans?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Duuuuuh what happened? They executed Evans for his 5 votes he had outside the duel and Chris lost the duel cause his opponent wasn't around so he had more votes than him or something?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You seem confident Ace is scum. Why?

That Dooku slip feels like an actual slip, especially how Ace tried to play it off about only seeing the first 6 films. (Dooku & Windu are in the prequels, so he'd have knowledge than they are entirely different characters).

The fact we were talking about Chris also makes it feel very real.

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I would like to see guys like Big Man and Alco, who have recently reared their heads, giving more feedback.
This right here. Big Man only had one post, and it was not recent. Alco had come into the thread and started posting, but not Big Man. Did Big Man start posting in the QT? :hmm

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Duuuuuh what happened? They executed Evans for his 5 votes he had outside the duel and Chris lost the duel cause his opponent wasn't around so he had more votes than him or something?

duel wise : no, pretty much everyone swung around and voted Chris

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Thought Alco has some pretty ORIGINAL thoughts during his readback, didn't get the idea that he was echoing too much. He even pointed out that he was agreeing with Poyser's own readback up until N0M. Scum Alco is good at looking busy too though, especially in his recent uphill battles where he was really only lynched towards the end for POE reasons so I wouldn't clear him by any means, just not going to look there at the moment
I hate to point this out, since you're town reading me for the moment, but that's the second time now you've shown some fence-sitting behavior, Chris.

You did it when commenting on the Odo/Poyser exchange, I believe and now you're doing it here where you're giving reasons for town reading me, then basically subverting by saying I'm good at looking busy.
Fair enough, I have a tendency to do this a lot though bc I try and see both sides for why someone would do that. Town or scum. It's gotten me in hot water before for "defending" someone that later flipped scum and Jeff has mentioned to me a lot post game that you gotta show more conviction D1 since nothing is usually concrete :kawhi
This doesn't feel like scum/scum to me. Alco also has some other posts in his favor. Town IMO

This claims that Boba Fett is in fact aligned with the confederacy.

I've watched Star Wars but can someone confirm?
Was this a fake "I'm changing my mind" moment or is Ace just town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I realize I don't exactly look great with my play around Chris :deandre

Status
Not open for further replies.