• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Let me put you on" (music game)

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
@Zapp Brannigan
Just to make sure I understood the rules, do we have to send the other person a song from our own tastes that we think the other may like nonetheless or do we have to send something similar to what they listen to but might not know?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
@Zapp Brannigan
Just to make sure I understood the rules, do we have to send the other person a song from our own tastes that we think the other may like nonetheless or do we have to send something similar to what they listen to but might not know?
It can be either. The only objective is to share a song with them that they haven't listened to before and hopefully they'll like it.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Thanks for clarifying. I was listening to metal songs for him to recommend some, although I actually could see myself listening to alternative metal music more. So that was fun. :cozy

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur

I got recommended this by @Toxicoholic

Enjoyed the vibes of it, and the lead singer has really nice vocals. I especially love past about two minutes in. One of those songs I could see myself putting on repeat for sure. I'll check out more music from this band, as I've never heard of them before and I'm already in love with her voice.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?

There are certain elements of the background of the music - that I won't pretend I didn't enjoy. But the vocals - weren't really my cup of tea. I did used to enjoy Kanye's earlier work - once upon a time. But yeah - the actual vocals and lyrics weren't appealing to me - but an instrumental version of this song, in a remix I could actually see myself enjoying. So I have this is a try and was more my cup of tea. EC Recommendation.

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
@Judge Juicy recommended me Last Jungle by Sub-Focus

I have basically no knowledge of this genre other than when I've heard it incorporated into hip hop in recent years (Vince Staple's Big Fish Theory has some beats that sound a lot like this). I do like the music quite a bit though. It's both upbeat and dreamy and easy to lose yourself in. There is a fair chance I'll toss this on a workout playlist and if I ever decide to really dive into this style of music more, I'll probably start with more Sub-Focus.

Rosie

Dark Side
Can I join in on a round of this sometime?

Favorite Artist(s): The Offspring, Sum 41, The Trews, Paramore

Favorite Genre(s):
Generally I have listened to Rock and its... many sub-genres, but I've also been a bit less picky over the years and branched out to other stuff.

Favorite Era(s):
Late 90's, 2000's because nostalgia.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
@Judge Juicy recommended me Last Jungle by Sub-Focus

I have basically no knowledge of this genre other than when I've heard it incorporated into hip hop in recent years (Vince Staple's Big Fish Theory has some beats that sound a lot like this). I do like the music quite a bit though. It's both upbeat and dreamy and easy to lose yourself in. There is a fair chance I'll toss this on a workout playlist and if I ever decide to really dive into this style of music more, I'll probably start with more Sub-Focus.

Sub Focus is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro