Lesnar at UFC 200

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I don't see how him winning is bad for WWE at all lol. Hunt isn't even an elite fighter (one of my faves doe) or a huge name.
I know, but he can still kill anyone on the roster. If Lesnar destroyed him, he'd come back with that aura of 'who tf can beat him' he had the first time.

Like I like Roman, but even him going over Lesnar post this wouldn't sit right. Dunno, guess you could throw 'wrestling isn't supposed to be so believable' as an excuse. Just kinda lame to me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I know, but he can still kill anyone on the roster. If Lesnar destroyed him, he'd come back with that aura of 'who tf can beat him' he had the first time.

Like I like Roman, but even him going over Lesnar post this wouldn't sit right. Dunno, guess you could throw 'wrestling isn't supposed to be so believable' as an excuse. Just kinda lame to me.
Lesnar already has/had this feeling. Nobody on the roster holds a kayfabe candle to him. The thought of someone beating him clean is beyond comical

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Lesnar already has/had this feeling. Nobody on the roster holds a kayfabe candle to him. The thought of someone beating him clean is beyond comical
Didn't Triple H beat him clean, or was it a No DQ match? Don't remember. Still fucking sad.

Lesnar oughta be used as the draw, work with newer talent. Ofc the new talent would always take the L, but if you look strong in defeat you'd be a made man. More cases of him vs Roman, instead of shit like him vs Rock/Goldberg 2 or w/e they wanted to do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sad? HHH is the only guy credible enough to fuck with Brock lol.

WWE Pecking order:

1.) Brock
2.) HHH
3.) Cena
4.) Rock

Throw Taker in their somewhere. WWE has booked part timers and harped on the glory years for so long that it is impossible to picture anyone from "this generation" being on the same level as these guys. That is literally the exact opposite way you should want your roster to be perceived.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Didn't Triple H beat him clean, or was it a No DQ match? Don't remember. Still fucking sad.

Lesnar oughta be used as the draw, work with newer talent. Ofc the new talent would always take the L, but if you look strong in defeat you'd be a made man. More cases of him vs Roman, instead of shit like him vs Rock/Goldberg 2 or w/e they wanted to do.

It's kinda silly to ask, but seeing the cynical fan theory of "so he'll kill the Samoan at UFC then put Roman over at Survivor Series", even that is such a waste of the Lesnar loss at this point, isn't it?

And honestly from a business standpoint I don't see how this adds buys for WWE. Maybe a few as they promote Summerslam at UFC 200 could have fond AE memories and give it another chance? Maybe? Maybe Rousey vs Stephanie could add a few random people, but Stephanie has more heat than practically anyone on the roster so her putting over literally the one woman on earth that doesn't need it it is the most WWE sentence I've ever typed. And as we said, beating Brock (as long as it feels earned!) means 50x more than winning the belt already. Lesnar won't even benefit

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I personally think that Brock should have his WWE music to walk out to for this.

They had him come out to Enter Sandman and then Nickel Size Hail when he was first in UFC, none of which were good matches for Brock. His WWE entrance music is up there as one of the GOAT entrance themes and if you think about it, it really is the only entrance music he should ever have or will ever need for anything in his entire life. Everything about it symbolizes everything that Brock is, and him having walkout music that is something other than his WWE music should be considered a crime. It could also easily score a Japanese monster movie or a gruesome slasher flick simply because of how loud and unrelenting it is. When that guitar blares on the loudspeakers, everybody in that arena that specific night and those watching know that destruction isn’t just imminent, it’s guaranteed, and if someone has the misfortune of being there in that ring at the time, only one thing should come to their mind, and that is "Here Comes The Pain".

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Apparently, WWE has given UFC permission to use Lesnar's theme for his walk-out. :yay: