Lesnar at UFC 200

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He will be fed a low ranked heavyweight.

WWE doesn't want him looking weak or getting hurt. UFC doesn't want him looking weak or getting hurt. It's kind of the writing on the wall.

Or they'll have the Wyatt Family do a run in before the match. Typical WWE creative!

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Punk be like
dce270460a8b6ef245649e0debf8dc442faa596b_hq.gif

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Brock is fighting at UFC 200 and I hope Shane carwin whoops his ass this time. Brock should've lost that fight the first time, so having them fight again would be awesome.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Brock is fighting at UFC 200 and I hope Shane carwin whoops his ass this time. Brock should've lost that fight the first time, so having them fight again would be awesome.
Brock should not have lost. He weathered Carwin's first round onslaught and after Carwin tired himself out Brock finished him. Carwin Lombar'd himself

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
MMA Journalist Ariel Helwani Banned For Life For Breaking The News On Brock Lesnar

MMAFighting.com’s Ariel Helwani noted on twitter that he was told that he is now banned for life from UFC events after breaking the news about Brock Lesnar’s return at UFC 200.

UFC and WWE kept everything secretive until the announcement was made at the UFC 199 pay-per-view but Helwani broke the news just hours before the show went live on the air.

Hopefully, UFC can fix this situation because Helwani obviously did nothing wrong here.

For more on Brock’s deal with UFC and the statement from WWE, click here.

WTF

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Anyone who follows the business side of the UFC knows how childish and spiteful they are. This doesn't surprise me in the least. Also not surprising is seeing the weak response from the rest of the MMA journalists. Just a joke. I enjoy watching two guys slug it out but I hate the fucking UFC. Terrible for the sport. Fuck Dana White.

Times like this remind you how micky mouse the UFC is compared to real sports leagues.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It was announced on ESPN SportsCenter today that Brock Lesnar's UFC return on July 9th at UFC 200 in Las Vegas will be against Mark Hunt.

Lesnar said he couldn't deal with the decision he made in 2015, to walk away from the Octagon, for good. Lesnar said the decision has haunted him for the past 15 months and he couldn't live with that any longer. Lesnar also said it was his decision to come back. He woke up every morning questioning his decision. Lesnar said he told no one that the decision was haunting him, not even his wife. Lesnar said the true competitor inside of him is alive and well, and he has to do this.

Lesnar said he wasn't at the top of his game at the top of his career, due to the diverticulitis. Lesnar said in his mind, he never lost to an opponent, he lost to diverticulitis. Lesnar said his performance was due to the illness but he's here today, feeling a thousand percent. Lesnar said he would not return to the Octagon if he didn't. He's not faking this, this is for real and he's excited.

His opponent will be Mark Hunt, who just signed his deal this morning. Lesnar said he had no hand in picking the opponent but he's never turned down a fight either. Lesnar went on and said he's a grappler at heart, Hunt is a hard-hitter, and he believes they match-up very well. Lesnar admitted he needs to work on his stand-up game but he's excited about the fight.

Lesnar also shot down speculation that Dana White called him because they needed to fill a big void at UFC 200. Lesnar said he made the call and asked about getting on the UFC 200 card. Lesnar said he is still under contract to WWE but he just went in and had a talk with Vince McMahon, laying out what looks to be big business. Lesnar talked about both companies having faith in him to get back in the Octagon but would not answer whether or not WWE is getting anything in return. Lesnar went on to call himself a prize fighter and said all sides are making money here. Lesnar said it's not just about the money as this is coming from his heart. Lesnar wouldn't say how much he's making from this fight but said there are lots of zeros behind it.

Lesnar also plugged SummerSlam in August and said he's a busy bee. He's not sure of his SummerSlam opponent but he knows he's on the card.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
It would be a major blow to his character if he lost, imo.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Really thought he would be done with UFC but I guess some guys do fight into their 40's no problem. Still don't think it is smart.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This seems like a really risky fight, damn. Hunt could knock him out with one shot and then what does WWE say?

Reactions: Snowman1