Lemme know what you think

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yes, yes, now I'm crossing the line for that. I opened the thread knowing that I'd look like a douche, and I wanted your opinions on it. Yes, I got that, and then we all end up flaming each other. I never said that working with people who have down syndrome made me like them, or whatever. I wasn't implying that at all. I was implying that I fully understand that they have issues they cant control. Thats like making fun of someone who was born death, or blind, or born with retardation, or anything like that. Its wrong, and I completly understand. If I didn't I wouldn't have bothered apologizing to a family who I hardly see unless I make an effort to see them. They'd be out of my life as soon as I don't visit them, or call them. If I was this big douche you people are calling me I would do just that. I'm not. I called them over the phone, and apologized then sent flowers to the family.

The worst part was that I decided to apologize to Brian, the kid this whole situation revolves around. He understood, and apologized because I have been a good friend to him this whole time besides then, and that although I'd have to earn his respect, and friendship back, he won't hate me.

MikeRaw, explain to me how I implied that I didn't care in the first post you quoted? Also, MikeRaw, you can honestly say you've never, not once, made fun of a slow person, a death person, or a blind person once in your life?

EJM, yes, it was very uncalled for, but tbh I can care less. I'm not a Nazi German decent, that hates Jews. I'm friends with a lot of Jews. I rarely joke with them about it, as a matter of a fact last time I did it was in Middle School. There's a need for an apology here, and I am doing so, but tbh I don't hate myself for making the comment. Infract me if its called for, but thats too bad. I've been infracted times before. Its just a forum. I wouldv'e felt just as bad if you made a latin joke. Excuse the ignorance, but anger gets in front of proper insight a lot, especially with me.

Sterl, I shouldn't call you this, but your a blueberry. Being a Jew isn't a race, its being a citizen of a religious movement. Learn what the fuck a word means before using it. You must have a relish for being called stupid.

Travis40

EJM, yes, it was very uncalled for, but tbh I can care less. I'm not a Nazi German decent, that hates Jews. I'm friends with a lot of Jews. I rarely joke with them about it, as a matter of a fact last time I did it was in Middle School.

Oh, I get what you mean now, we should just forget what you said becuase you're friends with some Jews.

That's like me going around yelling "Let's kill some Nopes!!!", and then I said it was alright becuase....well...becuase I'm friends with a couple of 'em.

I think it's funny how you call Sterl stupid, when you're obviously the stupid one...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm the stupid one? Making fun of someone isn't calling me stupid, it means I'm an asshole. I guess your part of the Stupid Syndicate with Sterl. I was getting the point across that I don't hate Jews. I was just upset with EJM. Read please.

phantomgerald

Alright, stop just reading the last users post, and assuming you know the story. No one invited him, its just his sister threw the party. The all cool thing I meant we all get along, and I laugh at how fast you all jump to conclusions, and talk shit. lol. The mom likes me because I'm mannerful, and kiss ass, and use big words around them. Most parents do that, and I brang it up because she's the mom of the kid this revolves around.

You do realise that the mum liking you as a nice kid and having a crush on you as you pointed out in your first post are two different things right?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LOL @ saying you're a douche but that you're not a douche. Diesel, are you huffing gasoline?

Travis40

I'm the stupid one? Making fun of someone isn't calling me stupid, it means I'm an asshole. I guess your part of the Stupid Syndicate with Sterl. I was getting the point across that I don't hate Jews. I was just upset with EJM. Read please.

I have been reading your stupid shit through this thread. I've read how you make fun of the deaf, and how you talk shit to Sterl, just to talk shit. I like how you call Sterl stupid, when throughout your first post said "death" instead of "deaf". Sterl was actually right with the "racist" comment.

Racism = belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Race = categorization of humans into populations or groups

Just go back to your stupid ass friends and keep making fun of people who are less fortunate. I really wish that deaf kid would've fucked you up.

I was getting the point across that I don't hate Jews. Read please.

I did read....I read

"I'm willing to deal with you. I'll rot in hell, while you rot in a death camp's gas chamber, you smurf jew."

That's a nice way of showing that you don't hate Jews.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Travis pretty much just said exactly what I was goona say, so sorry for me not having to reply. Your a complete moron.

CT Styles

For fuck sake, it's DEAF not DEATH, you fucking idiot. You're a latin cunt, it's okay guys, I know some latino people and I watched Mario Lopez on Saved by the Bell.

MikeRaw

:newbie:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Travis, theres no point in explaining the Jew not being a race. Now I had to go out, and get an explanation. Ugh.

http://judaism.about.com/od/abcsofjudaism/a/beingjewish.htm

I don't hate Jews, I was just upset with EJM. Matter a fact, I don't hate any of you. Its hard to hate anyone over the fucking internet. Only a dumbass such as Sterl can truely hate someone over IWF. I was just upset with EJM, thats why I said it. I cant help but think how different all of you would be if I didn't plagiarize. :smh

Travis40

I guess I need to post that again...

Racism = belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Race = categorization of humans into populations or groups

Judism is a group, therefore it is a race, therefore racism can occur.

I find it hard to believe that you don't really hate Jews when you tell someone that they're going to die in a camp, just because they're a Jew....

Nice job at taking a shot at Sterl just to take the heat off yourself.

And I agree with whoever said that we should get a "Cunt" banner.