Lemme know what you think

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

niggles

Reaction score
you and brandon are gonna get your asses kicked lololol

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, stop just reading the last users post, and assuming you know the story. No one invited him, its just his sister threw the party. The all cool thing I meant we all get along, and I laugh at how fast you all jump to conclusions, and talk shit. lol. The mom likes me because I'm mannerful, and kiss ass, and use big words around them. Most parents do that, and I brang it up because she's the mom of the kid this revolves around.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I read your story and any misconceptions that anyone got from it was due to your crappy explanation of how it all went down. How you yourself explained it made yourself and your friends look like heartless immature pricks. And your lack of humility even up to this point shows you obviously feel no remorse for any of your actions. As if making fun of a deaf person is excusable.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I love how all of a sudden all of you guys are so humane, and love everyone, and stand up for whats right. Ha, ridiculous. I should go to hell. I probably am, but I am for alot of other things. This was all blown out of proportion not by the family of the people I was being an asshole too, but by you guys. I apologized as soon as she found out, and as mad as she was at me, she forgave me.

I appreciate all the opinions, but I have right to believe 80% of you douche bags are just as bad as me, or the next dick head who's made a joke. Do you idiots chuckle at Carlos Mencia? Oh, but the asshole makes a career by making fun of people with down syndrome. I've at least worked with people with down syndrome, and have probably cared just as much for them as any of you EVER had, so plz don't call me the devil, an asshole, an idiot, a weak minded person, or whatever you morons come up with for that. I cant justify what I did, but I sure as hell have done a hell of alot of good before.

@ the party I stopped Brandon at least, but bad deeds are much more looked upon than a good deed. We all know that, and its perfectly displayed here.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Bagging on the disabled is bullshit. Shit, bagging on anyone when it's not to their face, or when you wouldn't do it to their face, is bullshit. Furthermore, the fact that he also doesn't talk shit to you all, makes you guys look even more like douches.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ofcourse we looked like douches, but most of the attention was drawn at Brandon the last couple of days. Everyones just disappointed in me, which tbh isn't too much of a blow to me. I'm probably a douche for that too, but fuck it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You seem to miss the point of my post when I said it was due to your crappy explanation of the situation. A man can be an absolute saint and yet fail to describe his good deeds properly and make him look like a douche.

Is every single member of this forum going to slowly but surely misconstrue my words and act like I'm picking on them? What is this did people suddenly become incapable of rational thinking?

MikeRaw

I love how all of a sudden all of you guys are so humane, and love everyone, and stand up for whats right. Ha, ridiculous. I should go to hell. I probably am, but I am for alot of other things. This was all blown out of proportion not by the family of the people I was being an asshole too, but by you guys. I apologized as soon as she found out, and as mad as she was at me, she forgave me.
Fuck off then. If you don't think you did any wrong, then what the fuck is the point in this?

I appreciate all the opinions, but I have right to believe 80% of you douche bags are just as bad as me, or the next dick head who's made a joke. Do you idiots chuckle at Carlos Mencia? Oh, but the asshole makes a career by making fun of people with down syndrome. I've at least worked with people with down syndrome, and have probably cared just as much for them as any of you EVER had, so plz don't call me the devil, an asshole, an idiot, a weak minded person, or whatever you morons come up with for that. I cant justify what I did, but I sure as hell have done a hell of alot of good before.

I can't speak for everyone, but personally, I prefer to make fun or egomaniac dickheads like you, as opposed to someone who didn't do anything to deserve it.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I still cant get over him calling me out for saying Im cool but than sitting here doing the same thing. What a fucking hypocritical idiot.

Reaction score

The reason we're "all-of-a-sudden" humane is because on IWF people crack jokes about each other and make fun of each other, not taking that seriously because 1) Its the internet and 2) That's what guys do. I'm sure, that if you actually had a legit conversation with some people, away from this place, you would realize that we're all civilized, PROPERLY-BEHAVING people.

The fact that you work with Down Syndrome kids doesn't justify the fact that you made fun of another kid, who by the way, WASN'T Blue. I have a friend who worked with the Down Syndrome/Other Mental Handicaps kids his freshman and sophomore year. He now hates them. Just because you worked with Down Syndrome kids doesn't mean you actually enjoy them. What ever you may have done in your past has nothing to do with what just went on at the party.

That rep comment you left me. This one: alright, "I'm willing to deal with you. I'll rot in hell, while you rot in a death camp's gas chamber, you smurf jew." Yeah, just shows that you have a nother group to make fun of. Way to redeem yourself.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
He really said that? Wow, as long as were being racist, fuck you you cocky smelly spick, I hope you and your 15 brothers can get fed today by your whore of a mother. You see thats the kinda thing that gets you in trouble right there. But to make that jew comment is probably the most ignorant idiotic fucking statement I have ever read. I'm sure your aware that war has been over for over 60 years right?

Wrestling Station

ok guys you can all stop the flames, this is the serious discussion not casual section.

MikeRaw

Should Diesel not be infrated for that? I would infract him, but I wanna make sure first. Look at the rep comment he left Joo.

Travis40

That rep comment you left me. This one: alright, "I'm willing to deal with you. I'll rot in hell, while you rot in a death camp's gas chamber, you smurf jew." Yeah, just shows that you have a nother group to make fun of. Way to redeem yourself.

Wow....that's fucking crossing the line.