Legitimately pissed off.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Darksidetrin said:
True talent shall overcome. It's up to the fans to keep him over. I think DBry is one of the best talents on the roster. Put him in a fued with Ziggler and no one will be dissapointed

#darksidegames

This is what's legitimately pisses me off. You can discuss how much the fans like or dislike a guy, you can discuss logical booking or what you can possibly do with people, you can discuss mic skills and ring talent and everything... but there's only one thing that matters. Backstage politics. WWE will push who WWE wanna push, which means more Cena and Lameus even though the fans shit on them in every arena they walk out into. If you get over to a massive degree and they don't want to give you a spotlight, they'll make sure the fans don't want to see you in it.

Punk's title reign isn't beyond repair imo. It's just that you know they aren't going to try.
Leo C said:
It's because of that hashtag that I'm not surprised. Their stupid booking knows no boundaries.

Awesome post.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
After the news of Cena/Punk for Summerslam, this isn't really surprising. At least we might be getting another great match between Punk/Bryan at MITB.

I've not seen them hint that match at all, but I guess it's their only option at this "throw away PPV". If it's one on one then it might just be awesome.

Stopspot said:
I also see this outcome: Kane, being one of the most selfless guys in the business is using his mainstay position to put Bryan over with the casuals. Punk has gone over guys like Cena and stood foot to foot with Triple H as well as Jericho. Kane is helping cement Bryan in a way.

Punk went over Cena dirty and lost to HHH...

Bryan going over Kane means nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Rysenberg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Kane is a poor mans Jericho, great guy but he can't draw heat like he needs to put anyone really over.