Legitimately pissed off.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
You know, I wouldn't even be surprised if Great Khali won a title soon:upset:

Neither would I, they seem to enjoy random pushes and burials a lot.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
After the news of Cena/Punk for Summerslam, this isn't really surprising. At least we might be getting another great match between Punk/Bryan at MITB.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Wow just wow....not only are they NOT putting one of their best divas in the ring anymore, they're going to make this feud? They should have an award for such a stupid idea.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
To be fair, the bright side is that the feud won't really be bad. I read Bryan and Kane had a pretty good match on Smackdown and maybe after this is over, Bryan can somehow find his way back into the title picture. Since Kane is a heel and since Bryan is (supposedly, from what I read) getting more and more face cheers, they could use this feud as an excuse to finally turn Bryan face somehow. Maybe that's their logic.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I also see this outcome: Kane, being one of the most selfless guys in the business is using his mainstay position to put Bryan over with the casuals. Punk has gone over guys like Cena and stood foot to foot with Triple H as well as Jericho. Kane is helping cement Bryan in a way.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
After the news of Cena/Punk for Summerslam, this isn't really surprising. At least we might be getting another great match between Punk/Bryan at MITB.

The whole Cena vs Punk is useless, I don't see the point. Without Cena being a WWE Champion main events, so there's no need putting the belt on him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If they use this solely to put Bryan over cleanly than it's OK. I'm afraid they'll have Kane bury Bryan, but I hope they're not stupid to that extent.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
If they use this solely to put Bryan over cleanly than it's OK. I'm afraid they'll have Kane bury Bryan, but I hope they're not stupid to that extent.

I and many others wanted to see Daniel Bryan as WWE Champion, though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:

If I had any say, Bryan would've been champ at OTL. If they didn't want Punk to look "weak" (not that losing one clean long match makes one look weak, but they're stupid), DB would've pinned Kane at NWO. But no, they had to keep the title on Punk. :upset:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Saylor said:

Not wanted to see it, needed to see it, Punk's reign is so stale now. Just like Jericho should have won it as well but no, SuperPunk wins again.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
If I had any say, Bryan would've been champ at OTL. If they didn't want Punk to look "weak" (not that losing one clean long match makes one look weak, but they're stupid), DB would've pinned Kane at NWO. But no, they had to keep the title on Punk. :upset:

ColeMiner said:
Not wanted to see it, needed to see it, Punk's reign is so stale now. Just like Jericho should have won it as well but no, SuperPunk wins again.

WWE change their minds a minute before they go out. I don't see any objections as to why they shouldn't make Daniel Bryan the WWE Champion.CM Punk is way to stale and he's just a complete Cena rip-off with his corny jokes.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
WWE change their minds a minute before they go out. I don't see any objections as to why they shouldn't make Daniel Bryan the WWE Champion.CM Punk is way to stale and he's just a complete Cena rip-off with his corny jokes.

I heard about it. Stupid final minute decisions.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Y2J is awesome, I'd much rather have him as a champion than CM Punk as of yet.

Can't wait until he returns, love him so much!