Legitimately pissed off.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Daniel Bryan, the hottest thing in wrestling at the moment, one of the most over guys in WWE is going to be feuding with Kane (it seems) over AJ. Talk about a feud to kill all momentum. This is obviously Vince's doing because he's made someone he didn't make is becoming more successful than his made stars of Sheamus etc.

DB should be WWE champion by now. No, not because I mark for the guy, it's just common sense.

Reactions: Matt

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I like Kane however I do agree with you. I don't like AJ very much with how she has been acting.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I feared this would happen after he didn't win the title at no way out, and it seems there are plans for Punk VS Cena at sumerslam. So i guess Punk VS Bryan is over now?

That sucks.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
What the hell is the point WWE? Seriously a match between Daniel Bryan and CM Punk is probably the best match you can produce with the current faces and heels and you just don't bother? Seriously, adding Kane made sense as long as he would bugger off after No Way Out. Urgh this is so stupid.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
How can Vince be so vain? Hasn't Bryan proved his worth since December, he has brought ratings, sold merch and put on 5 star matches. Plus Vince greenlighted Bryans push at TLC so it can't be pure vanity.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
They killed Zack Ryder's momentum, now it's time to Kill Daniel Bryan's. :facepalm1:

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
True talent shall overcome. It's up to the fans to keep him over. I think DBry is one of the best talents on the roster. Put him in a fued with Ziggler and no one will be dissapointed

#darksidegames

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I thought Kane was put in there for Bryan to pin him, so Punk's boring reign end with him still looking like a superman. Not for Bryan to feud with Punk over AJ, leave the championship picture completely and for WWE to screw another guy up. Not surprised though. Pissed off too, but not really surprised.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I thought Kane was put in there for Bryan to pin him, so Punk's boring reign end with him still looking like a superman. Not for Bryan to feud with Punk over AJ, leave the championship picture completely and for WWE to screw another guy up. Not surprised though. Pissed off too, but not really surprised.

Exactly what I was expecting too, but instead the most over superstar atm is leaving the title scene!? #WWElogic

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Exactly what I was expecting too, but instead the most over superstar atm is leaving the title scene!? #WWElogic

It's because of that hashtag that I'm not surprised. Their stupid booking knows no boundaries.

Reactions: Snowman1

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It's because of that hashtag that I'm not surprised. Their stupid booking knows no boundaries.

You know, I wouldn't even be surprised if Great Khali won a title soon:upset: