Legend helped Tensai get his job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Agree with Dolph's and KevinLockard. I just don't see the point in him, he's nothing special in the ring (albeit good for his size) and doesn't do any mic work, yet he's going over Cena and Punk while Dolph is getting buried by Brodus. It's ridiculous.

#bittermark

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Gotta love how WWE cares so much more about size than they do talent.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Testify said:
No. You suck, and get off my planet!

HELL NO! HE SUCK HE NOT FROM JAPEN AND HE STOLE TAJAI MOVE STFU!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm sick to death of Albert already.
His character is boring and slow, and the crowd also couldn't give a rat about it, so it makes it even more depressing.

The commentators try and put him over but it just doesn't do it for me, the guy just doesn't work well. Now, I don't know if it's his stupid gimmick with like the Geshi(sp?) and the Japanese script on his head, or his clothes, but it's so bland and dry.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The only thing that I like about Tensai's gimmick is that it's different, but the crowd doesn't really give a shit about it, so it doesn't really work. But he's OK in the ring.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The 'Lord Tensai" gimmick seems like it would fit well in mid-90's WWF, along with a lot of other bad/failed gimmicks from back then.