Legend helped Tensai get his job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I looked back at some big albert stuff and he seems pretty legit. It's just a crappy gimmick IMHO. I really am just waiting for the summer to see hard workers get pushed.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
His point was clearly that TNA's current product >> Tensai. You stick up for Tensai, while you s*** on TNA's current product. Pretty simple. You stupid Crayo?

I've said Tensai is a boring fuck and should be no where near the main event, but in the ring is watchable. How is that sticking up for Tensai? Jesus christ have you been consuming rohypnol?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I thought it was ridiculous that they needed to bring a monster sort of gimmick on the show (especially with an aging, failed mid carder behind the gimmick), given that Brock just came back, and you have Ryback, Henry and Mason Ryan elsewhere.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
I thought it was ridiculous that they needed to bring a monster sort of gimmick on the show (especially with an aging, failed mid carder behind the gimmick), given that Brock just came back, and you have Ryback, Henry and Mason Ryan elsewhere.

Completely agreed. Henry could have played Tensai's role easily. He would have played it better too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I've said Tensai is a boring F*** and should be no where near the main event, but in the ring is watchable. How is that sticking up for Tensai? Jesus christ have you been consuming rohypnol?

The thread would have gone as it should have with everyone shitting on the guy if you hadn't made the comment about 'not understanding the Tensai hate'- that is sticking up for him.

Don't come at me with that weak shit because you are a bitter Tensai mark. If you want to fight we can fight.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"If you want to fight we can fight" :badass:

If anyone knows me on here it's you. I don't mark for non-talkers generally. Everyone I mark for has a personality and can talk their way to being stupidly over. This time last year, I hated Daniel Bryan segments. Why in gods name would I be a mark for Tensai? He comes out to a gay theme, no reaction, his slave can't speak, he can't speak, he wrestles, he's watchable in the ring because it's unique, after it's done it's back to being bored.

When I say I don't get the Tensai hate, I mean I don't get the hate of him in general. Like I don't get Cena hate. Though if you're hating on Tensai for spotlight hogging and being in the main event boring us all, then I completely agree with that criticism. Sorry, I forgot I had to explain everything in full to you Dolph.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
tl;dr

I don't associate with Lord Tensai marks, sorry bro.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lmao, why are you being so serious? I'm obviously joking around dumbass

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mason Ryan trains at Cesar Gracie, so of course I mark for him

2a16fabcd95fe83c63890ad56a1986f2.jpg

Untitled-26_full.jpg