Legend helped Tensai get his job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
– Both The Undertaker and John Laurinaitis helped Matt Bloom (a/k/a Lord Tensai) get his job back with WWE.

Bloom reached out to organization officials multiple times over the years looking for work but nothing came to fruition until creative brainstormed the idea of a henchman siding with the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. The Undertaker and Laurinaitis, who are friends with Bloom, urged that he be rehired.

– Ezekiel Jackson responded to a Twitter user relaying an online rumor that misbehavior backstage resulted in WWE abandoning plans to push the SmackDown Superstar again. He wrote, “Wow, and u witnessed this? Or rumours?”

PWMania

Interesting.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The one blemish on Ace's otherwise flawless resume

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't quite understand Tensai's hate. I understand the hate for him being in the Me, I completely agree there, but not for him in general. I'd rather him be the dominant monster than anyone else (bar Henry).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't quite understand Tensai's hate.

I would rather see 20 different heels get the push that he has gotten. Guys like DZ and Cody are jobbing to Big Show/Brodus while this fatfuck Albert gets to come in and go over Cena & Punk. Fuck that

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah I edited my post. I mean in general. I Hate the spotlight he's given and the spot on the roster in general, but he's a good monster-worker if that makes sense. He can tell a story, he's interesting in the ring. Just has a crap gimmick imo and limited variety.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He went over arguably the two biggest stars this company has to offer, and nobody gives a shit. Nobody! Damien Sandow is more over than him and he hasn't done a single thing! Even ADR is more over than him! Complete waste of a very impressive push.

Plus the guy's boring as hell. Gtfo Tensai.

Edit: Sorry, didnt notice your post, Crayo. The guy just really isn't entertaining.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't find him entertaining at all. He has a few nice moves, but he's too limited in the ring and brings nothing in terms of personality or character. His green mist makes me want to hurt puppies. I just don't like him. Fuck him

Reactions: Snowman1

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
you like Lord Tensai but not TNA

lol what

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I can see why people don't find him entertaining. I just think IN THE RING he's watchable, which you don't say about many big men any more. If Henry wasn't hilarious with his mannerisms and a pro at acting like a legit fucking tough guy then he'd be the same, his wrestling is boring, Tensai's isn't in my opinion. But his gimmick, segments, theme, promos, and all the important stuff suck I agree.

Tensai probably does get more heat than ADR which is sad, he gets quite a few boo's when he's actually in the ring but outside people just don't care. Yet WWE will continue to push him to the moon.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hogan the wrestler in his prime? Of course I liked him more than Tensai, only a blueberry wouldn't.

Hogan the 60 year old GM spotlight whore? Quote me where I said I liked him. The closest I've ever said to that was I don't mind him as a GM as long as he isn't the focus of the show, which he more or less has been.

And you were bashing TNA in the ratings thread the other day talking about the shitty product.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Protip: Wasn't aimed at you.

Quote me where I said I didn't like TNA. Please. I bashed about the current product yes, I bash about WWE every day yet I own a WWE forum. Are you stupid Dolph?

You bash WWE every single day, yet watch it every single week, You can bash on something but still like it. Jesus. I've never once said I hated TNA. Ever. I've encouraged many users here to watch it. Fact.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
His point was clearly that TNA's current product >> Tensai. You stick up for Tensai, while you shit on TNA's current product. Pretty simple. You stupid Crayo?