Least favorite Sports

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
As much as I love college football, I hate college basketball that much more. Living in Raleigh sucks ass. Even for Duke and UNC, these are the worst fans to deal with. They're loyal and that's the only good thing I can observe. Plus Dick Vitale has such a hard on for young black men that it's disturbing.

Golf bites. It's fun to play with friends and drink beer but an athletic competition? No fuckin way! When your biggest ambassador is a nerdy looking, big toothed, former golden boy like Tiger Woods, it's time to reassess yourself.

On a side note, he was on a magazine cover not too long ago without a shirt. His scrawny little frame was airbrushed and they splashed water on him and now he's tough...sure...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Eggball.jpg

Reaction score
^^^I love it! Although the arrow is pointing to his arm so it should be Armegg! It's still great.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
wow, first american that doesn't take a joke about carryball seriously. nice.

Reaction score
^^^I love american football, or armegg, or handegg, et al but that doesn't mean I'm pretentious about it. I understand it has the most inappropriate name in the history of sports and that's funny.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Gridiron is actually on about par with NASCAR in terms of enjoyment I get out of watching it. NASCAR cars travel around for hours doing the same thing, but gridiron they have a play for like two seconds, then stand around trying to figure out what play they'll do next for two hours.

Not to mention they're pussies who hide behind padding.

Reaction score
^^^Truth hurts! I hate NASCAR. I tried to watch it and understand it to no avail. For most fans it's really about parking your RV at the infield and drinking until you think the car may turn right or burn in a fiery wreck.

Toddy

Reaction score
Agree with Ameircan Football for the simple fact of them wearing Pads when Union or League don't so it is a lot more brutal for Union or League.

Richy

Reaction score
Anything can be appealing with a little bit of money at stake ;)

American Football is quite difficult to stay awake watching, just rugby innit?

nation

Reaction score
More entertaining than Baseball. You got Tiger Woods coming back after he got caught fucking I don't know how many chicks and you have a guy who is competing for his wife who has cancer. Far more entertaining than Baseball.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hate playing Baskteball. I enjoy watching it though.

I'll never ever play Hockey because of how dangerous I think it is, but the times that I've seen it, it was prety entertaining.

Bowling is pretty lame though.