Least favorite Sports

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Soccer..."OWWW YOU GRAZED ME WITH YOUR TOE! ::falls on ground:: Gimme a fuckin break you pussy.

LMAO, definitely.

I cannot stand soccer. Maybe it is just because I am A) American and B) White or maybe a combination of both. I just never understood it. Even in gym in grade school we used to play soccer. I would be standing there like "WTF do you want me to do?" The ball came to me once and I tried being all badass and bounced it off my head and it ended up going over the fence, losing the ball lol. Hated soccer ever since.

Moonlight Drive

Union or League?

Getting rucked in Union is fucking painful.

J

LMAO, definitely.

I cannot stand soccer. Maybe it is just because I am A) American and B) White or maybe a combination of both. I just never understood it. Even in gym in grade school we used to play soccer. I would be standing there like "WTF do you want me to do?" The ball came to me once and I tried being all badass and bounced it off my head and it ended up going over the fence, losing the ball lol. Hated soccer ever since.

Hey man I'm both and I <333 soccer with a passion, you can never really get into watching soccer until you've played it, I used to think it was borin then started playin my somphmore year and was hooked, try watchin indoor soccer haha

Least fav sports.
Baseball
Basketball
Golf

Reaction score
I'm look at this as what I hate watching and what I hate playing. I hate watching golf, and despite my awfulness, I love playing it. And it's weird, I hate watching baseball on tv, but attending games and playing it is fun.

What I hate watching:
Soccer-only appeals to me during World Cup
Tennis
Golf
Baseball
Nascar-but Monster Trucks are fine

What I hate playing:
Soccer
Tennis

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Curling. Holy shit I hate that sport.
Baseball. Too long watching but playing isn't bad
Soccer. Look at Baseball
Poker. Can't believe sports stations give it timeslots

TBH a sport becomes a least favorite when it interferes in my television watching. Case in point, fuckin curling!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I agree with curling. Only time I watched it, it was because of a hot danish slut. She was terrible anyways.
Then carryball (am. football), basebal.

straight_edge76

Soccer. No offense to those who watch/play it. I find it highly boring and confusing as hell. Soccer is really the only sport I can't stand to play or watch. Other sports like Tennis and Gold are boring as hell to watch but pretty damn fun to play.

The majority of things in the olympics like Curling, Swimming/Diving, Track and fucking Field!!! etc. I find extremely boring to watch.

Basketball is meh. I really don't understand it nor do I really care about it but sometimes its fun to grab a ball and bullshit with your buddies at a park or something.

Hockey I don't really understand to much but I honestly do enjoy watching it. Now, I don't watch/follow any particular teams or players and whatnot. I simply just watch whatever is on. So I watch a lot of Pens, Capitals and Red Wings games lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't think there are any actual sports I dislike watching. There are definitely some hobbies/activities grossly misclassified as sports that I do not enjoy, but I enjoy pretty much any sport.

straight_edge76

Car racing in general bores me as well. I don't hate it, just find it pointless.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't like it either but it is not a sport so it is all good in the hood.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Non sports that I hate to see on TV are:

bowling
poker
golf
nascar

Anything else is great, although I am not a big fan of watching basketball on TV.