League Card #18 (9/21/12)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
e5f23937381f962f7dad4884a8881d0c.png

Sorry I've been inactive recently, had no desire with the last two themes.

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
Still have an hour to enter.
Couldn't get my promotional poster to work, so I'm going to have to go with an old piece unfortunately.
Katy-Perry-3.png

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
-PHENOM- def. Lub via default.
Putting up the other two battles now.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Hell you lied ....no excuse....why didn't accept my comment lol :FU:
I didn't lie, I am working on a piece, I have a life unlike you and I didn't have time to finish it. Quit the negativity and stop thinking this league revolves around you. Unlike you, some of us do struggle to get creative flair and I've been struggling to find inspiration for quite some time, even though I know that I'm a solid graphics maker I just can't sit down on PS and make something in one sitting atm. It's probably because I want my work to look so good, I end up getting over critical and keep re starting or stalling over something thinking is this good or not. It sucks yes, but I've openly admitted my issues here and I'm nto afraid to. At least I don't stick to the same old cartoony style lik you. Please quit the bs.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I didn't lie, I am working on a piece, I have a life unlike you and I didn't have time to finish it. Quit the negativity and stop thinking this league revolves around you. Unlike you, some of us do struggle to get creative flair and I've been struggling to find inspiration for quite some time, even though I know that I'm a solid graphics maker I just can't sit down on PS and make something in one sitting atm. It's probably because I want my work to look so good, I end up getting over critical and keep re starting or stalling over something thinking is this good or not. It sucks yes, but I've openly admitted my issues here and I'm nto afraid to. At least I don't stick to the same old cartoony style lik you. Please quit the bs.

This. Phenom, you seem to think you are the best graphics maker around. Let me set this straight for you, you are not. Also, if you are going to hate on people, please make sure we can understand what you are saying, I find it difficult to read your posts.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
"All you had to do was grab me and say 'Hey Prodigy, me and you. Best in the world Vs Best in the world at Wrestlemania, whaddya say?'"

Ryan

Reaction score
This. Phenom, you seem to think you are the best graphics maker around. Let me set this straight for you, you are not. Also, if you are going to hate on people, please make sure we can understand what you are saying, I find it difficult to read your posts.

That's true he's not the best graphics maker around because I am so he can't possibly be.

I'm joking, if anything Defiant is way better. Seriously, I made this post to say there's really no use putting people down over whether or not they made graphics for a league that is supposed to be for fun.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
*Effects rears his graphics head once more*

Seriously, the graphic league seems to be an ego stroking thing instead of making quality graphics but is Phenom good at graphics? Not as much as people make him out to be, almost all his stuff revolve around the same technique... EMBOSS! Choice of colours and text look awful and most of all, his graphics make zero sense... RISE ABOVE HATE, ARMAGEDDON STYLE.

Prodigy, Ryan and Defiant only guys I like from the graphic league... Every now and then Doink and Andrew come up an amazing piece.