LC7: Alpha Dog Battle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andy

Reaction score
-PHENOM-'s Entry
messi.png

Andrew's Entry
messi.jpg

When voting, please clearly specify who you are voting for. Support for your vote is greatly appreciated but not required.
The battle will close on Monday May 22, 2012 at 8 PM (Central Time).
Good luck!

The_King

Reaction score
Andrew: I left my comments in your thread. I like the futuristic look but didn't love it.
-PHENOM-: This isn't my favorite from you. The background work just comes off as dark and bland for me. The effects on the render really work, and I quite like the text.

I'm giving my vote to -PHENOM- by a slim margin but close battle!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Voting Andrew, Phenoms piece is a little bit boring for me

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Voting -PHENOM- here.

Andy

Reaction score
Probably the hardest decision I'm going to have to make, but I'm going with -PHENOM- this time, as opposed to his battle with Doink.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'm voting for Andrew on this one, its one of your most creative attempts, the render effect is lovely and the background is daring but you pulled it off. The text should probably be more prominent though.

Phenom, another awesome result but it doesn't have that crisp, professional touch you seem to place into your work.

BDC

Reaction score
wow...both the same guy with the same pose...Phenom...man, you guys are makin it hard.
I just like the background of Phenoms a little more.

The_King

Reaction score
We've decided that due to the suspicious circumstances that we will not count Adampunk's votes for the Doink/-PHENOM- and this battle.
Apologies to all those involved for the confusion and good luck for the remainder of the battle.
Since all the battles have been open for a few days, THE VOTING FOR ALL BATTLES WILL CLOSE AT 12:01 A.M. ON MONDAY MAY 21, 2012 (A MINUTE AFTER MIDNIGHT- roughly nine hours from this post). Good luck!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We've decided that due to the suspicious circumstances that we will not count Adampunk's votes for the Doink/-PHENOM- and this battle.
Apologies to all those involved for the confusion and good luck for the remainder of the battle.
Since all the battles have been open for a few days, THE VOTING FOR ALL BATTLES WILL CLOSE AT 12:01 A.M. ON MONDAY MAY 21, 2012 (A MINUTE AFTER MIDNIGHT- roughly nine hours from this post). Good luck!

The battle here is between -PHENOM- and me.

If -PHENOM- has created an alt, he should be banned and suspended from GFX League.

The_King

Reaction score
I know this battle is between PHENOM and you, that's why I said "Doink/PHENOM and this battle". Take it easy haha!
Despite the circumstances, there is no evidence (checked the IPs with Ben) that it's an alt account, and I'm not going to take action without proof. If we had proof of cheating, the cheater would've been stripped of any titles, forfeited both his/her matches, and been suspended from the league.
With that being said, both of Adampunk's votes (in the Doink/PHENOM battle and the Andrew/PHENOM battle) will not be counted.

Andy

Reaction score
This battle is now closed.
As we've all seen, the votes made by adampunk did not count, thus:
-PHENOM- (4) def. Andrew (3)
As a result of his win, -PHENOM- retains his championship.
Also, I expect better voter turnout next time.